Rookie Quarterback Preaseason Grades

boysfanindc

Reaction score
If what you're asking for is grades for our rookie class, I'd go like this....

Zeke - A
Smith - Incomplete
Collins - D
Tapper - F
Prescott - D+
Brown - C
Frazier - C
Jackson - C+
Gathers - F

I bet you already have a Prescott jersey and PJ's.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score

Zeke - A
Smith - Incomplete
Collins - D
Tapper - F
Prescott - D+
Brown - C
Frazier - C
Jackson - C+
Gathers - F

I am not sure which will be better, Risen Star being right in his insistence that Dak is not an NFL QB and the rest of this board grovelling at as feet when he is proven right.....or Dak becoming an NFL star for the Cowboys and Risen Star eating a crow pie the size of Texas. :popcorn:

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
"I said it already, but I'd like to repeat it: I've been covering the NFL for 17 years on this site, and I've watched every exhibition contest in the past dozen years. Dak Prescott had the best preseason debut of any quarterback I've ever seen. I'm not exaggerating."

The above quote from the article was about his first game, but it probably applies to the entire preseason. You would hard pressed to find a rookie QB over that time period that's had a better preseason than Dak.

With that good of an O line.

A lot of other comments were on others - playing scrub line.

popp1234

Reaction score
"I said it already, but I'd like to repeat it: I've been covering the NFL for 17 years on this site, and I've watched every exhibition contest in the past dozen years. Dak Prescott had the best preseason debut of any quarterback I've ever seen. I'm not exaggerating."

The above quote from the article was about his first game, but it probably applies to the entire preseason. You would hard pressed to find a rookie QB over that time period that's had a better preseason than Dak.

Poor man, I can only imagine what he had to go through..:(

RS12

Reaction score
I liked Lynch before the draft and still do. Apparently the Cowboys really liked him too. Peter King on national radio yesterday said Stephen called nine teams over a 63 minute period to try and swing a trade for him.

Falco78

Reaction score
Prescott has been one of the best I have seen in the preseason over the past 10 years or so

CWR

Reaction score

Zeke - A
Smith - Incomplete
Collins - D
Tapper - F
Prescott - D+
Brown - C
Frazier - C
Jackson - C+
Gathers - F

Prescott a D+ but Wentz is an A right? Im nearly positive you're not a Cowboys fan.

CWR

Reaction score
I am not sure which will be better, Risen Star being right in his insistence that Dak is not an NFL QB and the rest of this board grovelling at as feet when he is proven right.....or Dak becoming an NFL star for the Cowboys and Risen Star eating a crow pie the size of Texas. :popcorn:

Sounds like you need to get your priorities in order.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Does Walter do preseason rating on QBs very year?
Can't recall ever seeing this.

CWR

Reaction score
Or just maybe he is joking

Taken in the context that he spent the entire offseason gushing over Wentz and then voicing his disgust over the Dak as merely a future back up qb at best I cant actually give him credit for that being a joke.