Rookie Santonio Holmes arrested

Silver Bullet

Reaction score

04-santonio-holmes-200.jpg

MIAMI BEACH, Fla. (AP) -- Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Santonio Holmes was arrested for disorderly conduct at a hotel in South Beach, police said Saturday.

Holmes was arrested Friday night. He was released from jail after he signed a promissory note to appear in court to be arraigned, Miami Beach police spokesman Bobby Hernandez said.

The events leading to Holmes' arrest weren't released by police.
Steelers spokesman Dave Lockett said he didn't know about the arrest and couldn't immediately comment on it. Holmes was the Steelers' first-round pick in April out of Ohio State.

Source: Yahoo Sports

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
Was Carp at the party?

jcblanco22

Reaction score
South Florida in general, and South Beach in particular, gets 'em all in trouble. :devil:

Incidentally, I never saw one mention post-draft, not even to label it as a baseless story, about that Santonio to the Cowboys for Julius and a draft pick rumor that was being reported on this forum midway through Day 1. I've seen plenty of articles debunking the rumored Julius-to-the-Jets trade during the draft, but no mention of the Holmes to Dallas rumor. Was that all just made up here on this board?

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
jcblanco22 said:
South Florida in general, and South Beach in particular, gets 'em all in trouble. :devil:

Incidentally, I never saw one mention post-draft, not even to label it as a baseless story, about that Santonio to the Cowboys for Julius and a draft pick rumor that was being reported on this forum midway through Day 1. I've seen plenty of articles debunking the rumored Julius-to-the-Jets trade during the draft, but no mention of the Holmes to Dallas rumor. Was that all just made up here on this board?

Well I could tell you this much, I bet the Dallas Cowboys fans here now won't be claiming that the rumor was true.
:scram: