Rosenhaus saves boy at Disney pool

parchy

Reaction score
The ****** probably followed the kid to the hospital and told the little fella he could get him more money for his story if he held out and didnt tell the reporters anything

Nightshade

Reaction score
I've got a 4 year old. All this crap about player salaries means squat when it comes to a child's life. Drew's a freaking hero. Says alot about his character, that he dropped the phone and stepped up under fire. :bow: :cheers: :clap2: :clap:

Canadian BoyzFan

Reaction score
I think everyone who are making sarcastic comments about Rosenhaus should think before they write.

He has a tough job to do. I'm sure all of us from time to time have to do things at work which we aren't proud of doing. These things get done becasue it's business.

I personally think Rosenhaus is a hero. I'd be willing to bet the parents of that little boy think so too! I have a young son myself so this story hit close to home.

Sorry, don't mean to be "preachy" but it sure makes Football seem pretty insignificant when compared to a little boy's life. Could everyone please stop saying he set this up...blah blah blah.

Thanks
end rant

Reaction score
Who cares this ***clown is still the biggest scumbag in terms of professional sports agents! Although I hope TO does sit because Egirls fans are in for a reality check!

Canadian BoyzFan

Reaction score
BledsoetoWittenfortheTD said:
Who cares this ***clown is still the biggest scumbag in terms of professional sports agents! Although I hope TO does sit because Egirls fans are in for a reality check!

If you think a little boys life is not as important as Football.....well then you sir are the arse-clown.

stag hunter

Hater
Reaction score
Nav22 said:
Learned about this sorta thing in my lowly "Intro to Psych" class. When there's a big group watching something like this happen, it's more likely that nobody will step up: everybody is thinking, "Well I don't need to do it, somebody else will do it."

But when it's only 1-2 people around, those 1-2 people are MUCH more likely to step up.

the term is "social loafing" i believe. also describes how people working in large groups work slower and with less enthusiasm at the same task as people working in smaller groups.

parchy

Reaction score
Nightshade said:
I've got a 4 year old. All this crap about player salaries means squat when it comes to a child's life. Drew's a freaking hero. Says alot about his character, that he dropped the phone and stepped up under fire. :bow: :cheers: :clap2: :clap:

If I gave someone CPR and helped them and everyone was kissing my *** for it I'd say "glad I helped but what else was i supposed to do?"

After that I would punch drew rosenhaus in the face.