Video: Ross Tucker on Eagles vs Cowboys

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

I listen to 94wip Ellliot Shorr Parks is probably too good for their radio station. He’s at least fair.

Some good stuff here.

Only thing I don’t understand is Ross Tucker has zero respect for McCarthy and I don’t know. I am concerned with him though being a play caller.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
He calls those that wanted Kellen Moore gone "idiots".

Discuss.
He wouldn't be wrong.... :popcorn:

Just imagine being KM for just a minute...saddled with an offense by committee approach....a back stabbing HC that was gunning for his job the whole time...an owner pushing his woke QB down your throat...you literally had 6 people with crayons drawing up plays...

I don't blame Kellen one bit for wanting out of here...

When this offense looks like a jr high team this fall....please continue to place blame where it squarely belongs.

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
I listen to 94wip Ellliot Shorr Parks is probably too good for their radio station. He’s at least fair.

Some good stuff here.

Only thing I don’t understand is Ross Tucker has zero respect for McCarthy and I don’t know. I am concerned with him though being a play caller.
ESP is a know-nothing moron who throws out hot takes constantly. For every reasonable thing she says he has about 10 idiotic statements.

Last year he claimed if you were building an ideal QB he’s be more like Hurts than Mahomes.
He also logs training camp throws and uses them as a predictor for the season.
He’s everything wrong with sports reporters. A lot of opinion based on empty stats and a lack of actual football knowledge, There’s a reason the ex-players on the station argue with him constantly.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
ESP is a know-nothing moron who throws out hot takes constantly. For every reasonable thing she says he has about 10 idiotic statements.

Last year he claimed if you were building an ideal QB he’s be more like Hurts than Mahomes.
He also logs training camp throws and uses them as a predictor for the season.
He’s everything wrong with sports reporters. A lot of opinion based on empty stats and a lack of actual football knowledge, There’s a reason the ex-players on the station argue with him constantly.
He's not an Eagle homer....I respect it.

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score

Just imagine being KM for just a minute...saddled with an offense by committee approach....a back stabbing HC that was gunning for his job the whole time...an owner pushing his woke QB down your throat...you literally had 6 people with crayons drawing up plays...

When this offense looks like a jr high team this fall....please continue to place blame where it squarely belongs.
Man stop. Kellen should of been fired as soon as McCarthy took over. He only kept his job because Jerry made sure of that. What head coaches gets hired only to be told oh yeah you have to keep Kellen Moore. They don't even run the same offensive philosophy. Now here in year 4 of McCarthys tenure and he is just now starting to install his principles in a offense. SMH. How far would we be if this team had McCarthy installing his offensive line philosophy day one?

Last edited:

CWR

Reaction score

From the same troll who believed KMs golden arm was the next big thing. Stop already.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score

Some good stuff here.

Elliot Shorr Parks is the worst pundit in all of sports. No exaggeration, its very unfortunate his opinions make it to so many ears

Hadenough

Reaction score
Man stop. Kellen should of been fired as soon as McCarthy took over. He only kept his job because Jerry made sure of that. What head coaches gets hired only to be told oh yeah you have to keep Kellen Moore. They don't even run the same offensive philosophy. Now here in year 4 of McCarthys tenure and he is just now starting to install his principles in a offense. SMH. How far would we be if this team had McCarthy installing his offensive line philosophy day one?
McCarthy was given the chance to hire his own defensive coordinator and we all saw how Mike Nolan turned out. McCarthy has not been very impressive. If this team doesn't draft Parsons it's a 8 or 9 win team these last couple years.

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score
McCarthy was given the chance to hire his own defensive coordinator and we all saw how Mike Nolan turned out. McCarthy has not been very impressive. If this team doesn't draft Parsons it's a 8 or 9 win team these last couple years.
McCarthy is a offensive coach. Also that's a what if scenario. The same McCarthy who won critical games a with backup QBs when his starter was hurt. Back to back 12 win seasons.Give me a break.

Big D

Reaction score

So McCarthy took the HC position with the intention of "backstabbing" Kellen and getting demoted to take his OC job? Dak is a "woke" QB?. OMG.

:lmao:

Reaction score
Moore's gone because it's easier to fire OCs than find a new QB,,, we're going through OCs here faster than an EMO goes thru tissues.

Smart-aleck remarks aside, the front office should have never forced KM on to McCarthy,,, McCarthy is supposed to be the QB guru and OC extraordinaire, they should have given him the reins in the first place instead of having him looking over the shoulder waiting for things to inevitably fall short of expectations.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There were some terrible plays called throughout his tenure. The final play against SF two years in a row were TERRIBLE. He didn't seem to be a clutch play caller to me.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Moore's gone because it's easier to fire OCs than find a new QB,,, we're going through OCs here faster than an EMO goes thru tissues.

Smart-aleck remarks aside, the front office should have never forced KM on to McCarthy,,, McCarthy is supposed to be the QB guru and OC extraordinaire, thy should have given him the reins in the first place instead of having him looking over the shoulder waiting for things to inevitably fall short of expectations.
Huh? Moore has been here for the Garrett years and McCarthy years. Y’all say anything lol.

Sydla

Reaction score

Some good stuff here.

Ehhh ESP is kinda of an Eagles homer.

He’s also kind of an idiot when he then delves into the other major sports.