Jaylon Ferguson
Delonte Thompson
Damian aharris
Gerald Willis
Sternberger

Who u got?

Pants

Reaction score
not sure why Jawaan Taylor (OL) was not taken yet - couldn't watch much of hte draft shows yesterday - but if that guy somehow fell into our range, do we go there?

DBOY3141

Reaction score
not sure why Jawaan Taylor (OL) was not taken yet - couldn't watch much of hte draft shows yesterday - but if that guy somehow fell into our range, do we go there?
back and knee issues

cowboyec

Reaction score
if it's me.....and Ohio St DT DreMont Jones is there...I turn that card in and not blink.

my "wish-list":
DT DreMont Jones,Ohio St
S Nasir Adderly,Delaware
DE Jaylon Ferguson,La Tech
DE Zach Allen,Boston College
S Juan Thornhill,Virginia
S Taylor Rapp,Washington

and I think...by hook or crook....we get our S from the pacific northwest...Taylor Rapp.

DBOY3141

Reaction score
if it's me.....and Ohio St DT DreMont Jones is there...I turn that card in and not blink.

my "wish-list":
DT DreMont Jones,Ohio St
S Nasir Adderly,Delaware
DE Jaylon Ferguson,La Tech
DE Zach Allen,Boston College
S Juan Thornhill,Virginia
S Taylor Rapp,Washington

and I think...by hook or crook....we get our S from the pacific northwest...Taylor Rapp.
someone posted something this morning that said Rapp didn't interview well either. Just like CGJ and Willis. Can't remember which thread I saw that in.

cowboyec

Reaction score
someone posted something this morning that said Rapp didn't interview well either. Just like CGJ and Willis. Can't remember which thread I saw that in.
didnt hear that in the draft shows...they talked about Willis and CGJ but never mentioned Rapp...interesting.
then I haven't the foggiest who they go with.