Drafted by Cowboys Round 5 Pick 158 CB Michael Jackson Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Jourdan Lewis has the best ball skills in secondary, Michael Jackson doesn't change that.
I doubt Jackson completes for any significant time this year, fit or not. I think he is a walk in for that 5th CB spot, because we dont have anyone else. But I don't see him getting sub package snaps unless someone gets hurt

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
He needs to learn to use his long arms.

He's a big corner but plays small.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
like this guy.
was one of those 6'0 CBs I circled...but never read we were interested but apparently we were.
love his traits.
he could be a real find.

You become interested when you play around and screw up on draft day and see the guys you really like come off the board after you trade down or take other players too early.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You become interested when you play around and screw up on draft day and see the guys you really like come off the board after you trade down or take other players too early.

And you know this happened how? How do we know they didn't trade down because they weren't that interested in the players you think they were?

tyke1doe

Reaction score
And you know this happened how? How do we know they didn't trade down because they weren't that interested in the players you think they were?
This.
I doubt very seriously teams who REALLY want a player (often) trade down hoping that one player is available.
I think teams have a collection of players they want, and they're willing to move down because there's not that ONE player they must have.

cowboyec

Reaction score
obviously they must'a liked him.

Status
Not open for further replies.