Reaction score
It was only a matter of time....

I know. I hate un-originality

MichaelJacksonLooksScary001.jpg

Last edited:

cowboyec

Reaction score
like this guy.
was one of those 6'0 CBs I circled...but never read we were interested but apparently we were.
love his traits.
he could be a real find.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Are they really talking about converting this kid to a safety?

He looks exceptional when playing cover-3. He looks perfect for what Richards wants on the outside and he probably has the best ball skills on the team day one. Don't move this kid. Let him compete to play outside.

dwreck27

Reaction score
He’s got crazy talent that might let losing Byron Jones sting less...

Like others have said he is what Richards wants at Corner to a T

I think he had a lackluster senior year due to teams not targeting him much on top of the Miami defense being SO good at getting sacks and TFLs this year... they also led in 3and outs

Mr_437

Reaction score
Haven't watched much of his game, but from what I've seen he's gonna get ate up in camp.

Can't move most CBs to S cause of the running game aspect, and some DBs don't read routes like a S needs to.

His feet...change of direction?

Mr_437

Reaction score
Are they really talking about converting this kid to a safety?

He looks exceptional when playing cover-3. He looks perfect for what Richards wants on the outside and he probably has the best ball skills on the team day one. Don't move this kid. Let him compete to play outside.
Jourdan Lewis has the best ball skills in secondary, Michael Jackson doesn't change that.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Jourdan Lewis has the best ball skills in secondary, Michael Jackson doesn't change that.

Jourdan Lewis flashed great ball skills his first year and was a good turnover guy at Michigan, but did nothing last season and had trouble even staying near his man. I loved him coming out of Michigan, but he's had trouble translating that level of play to the NFL.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Jourdan Lewis flashed great ball skills his first year and was a good turnover guy at Michigan, but did nothing last season and had trouble even staying near his man. I loved him coming out of Michigan, but he's had trouble translating that level of play to the NFL.
The coach's preference doesn't change the fact Lewis has the best ball skill in the secondary and ball skills always translate.

Funny we saw #27 shutdown Kamara and snag a great hands pick off Brees.

Status
Not open for further replies.