Drafted by Cowboys Round 5 Pick 165 DE Joe Jackson Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCowboyz

Reaction score
Another UM player! Yes! I think he led Miami in sacks last season. I remember seeing his name a lot. The Cowboys are finally drafting U players.

Carson

Reaction score
Going to be tough to get snaps.

Quinn, Lawrence, Armstrong, Gregory, Taco, Hyder

Good pick though

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Another UM player! Yes! I think he led Miami in sacks last season. I remember seeing his name a lot. The Cowboys are finally drafting U players.
Jerry didn't wanna be like jimmy and win with any miami influence.

Wood

Reaction score
Michael Jackson’s infamous Dad’s name was......Joe Jackson. Can’t make this stuff up. Seriously though, I don’t know how Joe lasted this long. Kid was really good, consistent in college. Just isn’t a speed guy.

as long as he gets sacks.

Rayman70

Reaction score
starting to see a plan come together draftwise now. Its all about defense and special teams.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Will Janet join the cheerleading squad. We could use a wardrobe malfunction
UNmZlH.gif

Verdammung

Reaction score
I'm okay with him at this point, he was getting a little too much buzz early on. Plays with effort, so obviously Marinelli wants him. More a run defender to me than pass. I worry about his rush ability. He's got production, and I gave him credits for creating pressures and sacks, but Brugler was right when he said that he needs to improve coming with a plan of attack. Not an able rusher around the edge. Some concerns with his quickness off the snap. Unimpressive measurables on the hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.