Drafted by Cowboys Round 7 Pick 233 Dallas Cowboys draft OL Nathan Thomas Louisiana

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
At worst, Thomas has a solid opportunity of making the practice squad in my opinion. He is a strong run blocker. There is room for improvement if he gets the right coaching.

Off-topic side rant. There is no university called Louisiana in this state. The state university is LSU. Thomas' alma mater is a University of Louisiana member. Its actual name is University of Louisiana at Lafayette or ULL for short.

It is a pet peeve of mine and others within the state, especially some of us who attended other UofL schools or LSU. Networks like ESPN, etc., display the school or their students as 'Louisiana' all the time. It disrespects other Louisiana universities and their titles.

gtb1943

Reaction score
At worst, Thomas has a solid opportunity of making the practice squad in my opinion. He is a strong run blocker. There is room for improvement if he gets the right coaching.

Off-topic side rant. There is no university called Louisiana in this state. The state university is LSU. Thomas' alma mater is a University of Louisiana member. Its actual name is University of Louisiana at Lafayette or ULL for short.

It is a pet peeve of mine and others within the state, especially some of us who attended other UofL schools or LSU. Networks like ESPN, etc., display the school or their students as 'Louisiana' all the time. It disrespects other Louisiana universities and their titles.
You actually expect them to do their jobs?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Or it proves that when 2 leave in FA and some bench guys can't stay healthy it's time to bring in new players.
We wouldn't be in this position if the current and previous Oline coaches KNEW HOW TO BUILD OLINE PLAYERS AND WHERE TO PLAY THEM.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mel just took a moment to single out Thomas to Dallas. "The Cowboys get a guy like Nathan Thomas in the 7th round. Don't rule him out. He's a good developmental player."

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You actually expect them to do their jobs?
My expectation is irrelevant. The coaches are hired to do their jobs. Success or failure is on them.

That said, I hope they do their jobs and succeed. If my hope is misplaced, so be it. I'm not Nathan Thomas, lol.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Nobody outside Louisiana cares. :muttley:

jujoboys

Reaction score
Brugler has a fifth-round grade on OT Nathan Thomas.
On ESPN they were talking about which QBs drafted on day 3 that would have a chance of making the most impact. Out of no where Mel Kiper starts raving about Nathan Thomas. The other guys on the set had to remind him they were talking about the QBs.

Rayman70

Reaction score
hes a NFL Guard, and maybe a good one for like 7 or 8 years.