Drafted by Cowboys Round 7 Pick 244 Dallas Cowboys Draft DT Justin Rogers Auburn

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Remember the 2 - 7th round picks Marinelli was so high on. Neither made the team. Ivie and Carrell.

I hope this guy is better.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I think he is a better prospect than Bohanna was. But Bohanna never should have been someone who got snaps

Rayman70

Reaction score
this guy is a Big trash can full of dirt at nose. Hes a run stuffer. Plain and simple. Nothing sexy. Just is hard to get moved from his spot. He played at Kentucky and Auburn against great competition. This was a steal.

kskboys

Reaction score
this guy is a Big trash can full of dirt at nose. Hes a run stuffer. Plain and simple. Nothing sexy. Just is hard to get moved from his spot. He played at Kentucky and Auburn against great competition. This was a steal.
I agree. Absolutely great pick for the 7th round.

reddyuta

Reaction score
we can definitely use a player like him,will make the job of our LBs easier.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Hes a running down DT and I figure we found 3 starters from the draft and 3 role guys. Not a bad haul. The other 2 players is anyones guess.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Folks wanna compare him to Jay Ratliffe but hes far from that. Jay was a quick twitch, quick undersized DT. Relied on his speed. He wasn't 340 pounds.This dude dares you to move him out of the running lane.Thats his job. Clog the lane.

Rayman70

Reaction score
For 7th round, I think this is a good pick.
Better than some corner or safety or rb that will never play.
Last year they took vaughn, who still hasnt been used.
mostly because MM stubbornly hates using rookies in his offense. Which is stupid.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Cant believe how this guy lasted this long. Hes a steady eddie against the run.

shabazz

Reaction score
Yeah, but I had to throw a negative spin on it. Keep that crowd happy. :muttley:
Actually not negative, but more of that expectations and conclusions shouldnt be drawn from past experiences. Just have to wait and see.......just like Mazi

kskboys

Reaction score
Actually not negative, but more of that expectations and conclusions shouldnt be drawn from past experiences. Just have to wait and see.......just like Mazi
Shabby Doooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!