Roy E Williams appreciation thread

Nexx

Reaction score
i just cant wait until Tony gets to play with this new toy

2much2soon

Reaction score
I like the move. Roy11 will be a force when Romo gets back.
He's fast, has great hands (very, very few WRs make that catch yesterday), can go up high and get the ball.
Granted, this team has a lot of problems. With Romo back feeding TO, Roy11, and Witten the ball other team's defenses are going to have huge problems.
I think we are all going to be shocked at what this offense will do after the bye.
Romo's skills covered a lot of problems this team has when he didn't have another all-pro WR to throw to.
Get Kosier back, get Felix back, things will look a lot different.

Hank Johnson

Benched
Reaction score
I cannot wait until Romo is healthy. The real REAL roy williams is here and here to stay.

are you kidding me? t.o. and roy together??? on the same field??? with TONY ROMO, JASON WITTEN, MARION BARBER????????

all we have to do is try not to screw it allllll up before romo gets back. it looks like its happening, but you never know.

please excuse me for not knowing, but i do not know when newman will be back. that's important.

i hope everyone is now in agreemant that the NOT SO REAL roy williams needs to go. send him somewhere so he can just hit people and not be accountable for defending the pass.

anyway back to the original point. when romo gets back, it may take him one game to find his rythem. god help us but theres a chance. roy williams is the real deal and the thought of a romo/owens/williams three headed monster.... man.... .greatness.

i bet jason witten is thinking about the possibilities.

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
WV Cowboy;2396810 said:
Yesterday he MAY score on the slant if BJ doesn't throw it to the wrong team.

i fixed it..........oh and

:rolleyes:.....yesterday we also MAY score also had he not fumbled .....

utrunner07

Reaction score
CATCH17;2396143 said:
Is anyone out there still not happy we traded for him? Is anyone not happy he will be a Cowboy for the next 10 years? Not proven enough for ya?

Um me. Unless we go on to make it to the super bowl this year it was not worth it. We could have just picked him up in the offseason and kept our #1 and other picks.