Roy, Miles as starters in 09?

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Oldschool7;2483302 said:
I don't know of anyone who doesn't like the idea of Henry at safety. Baller. Team Guy. Tackler. High character.

I haven't heard a single person say anything about getting rid of UT Roy. Looks promising as a player even if Jerry got fleeced.

Re. Wade--depends who you talk to.

Brad Johnson at 54? He deserves a watch, a walking cane a handshake. PacMan? TO? Throw em out on their asssses.

I think that's the dominant opinion of the smart shoppers on the chat rooms.

ME!!!!!!!!! Henry is too fragile to play safety

Edit: I should have added play safety full time

Boysboy

Reaction score
rocyaice;2483298 said:
Okay so i'm trying to keep notice of everyone Dallas is getting rid of next seasona according to Zoners. I got TO, Henry, Pac-Man, Wade, UT Roy, and Brad Johnson. Am I missing anyone?

Gone

Keep

Keep

Keep

Keep

Gone

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
rocyaice;2483298 said:
Okay so i'm trying to keep notice of everyone Dallas is getting rid of next seasona according to Zoners. I got TO, Henry, Pac-Man, Wade, UT Roy, and Brad Johnson. Am I missing anyone?

OU Roy

Wood

Reaction score
Miles was coming on right before his injury. I really believe Dallas would be fine without TO. I also think Jerry went out and got Roy Williams just in case there was a TO meltdown. Give Romo and Roy Williams an offseason/training camp together and they can put up similar numbers of Romo/TO. Its not like this team is leveraged by TO...they acquired a true #1 WR in Williams.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Wood;2483645 said:
Miles was coming on right before his injury. I really believe Dallas would be fine without TO. I also think Jerry went out and got Roy Williams just in case there was a TO meltdown. Give Romo and Roy Williams an offseason/training camp together and they can put up similar numbers of Romo/TO. Its not like this team is leveraged by TO...they acquired a true #1 WR in Williams.

I admit it-my head is officially out of the sand. I stuck it in there after the 1st Skins game and TO came out complaining over not getting the ball enough.

I'm officially off the TO-bandwagon...whatever happens this year happens...if TSHTF, hopefully, he'll be gone, and we'll start afresh next year!:starspin

Reaction score
Boysboy;2483648 said:
I admit it-my head is officially out of the sand. I stuck it in there after the 1st Skins game and TO came out complaining over not getting the ball enough.

I'm officially off the TO-bandwagon...whatever happens this year happens...if TSHTF, hopefully, he'll be gone, and we'll start afresh next year!:starspin

TO isn't going nowhere...

You can't replace his production with Miles Austin...

Come on people.... Live in the now.

elcocinero

Reaction score
We would take a $9.67 million signing bonus cap hit if we cut or traded T.O. Not likely. If we just let T.O.'s previous deal stand, he wouldnt be opening his mouth because he had no leverage.