Roy wililiam college day video

Encore

Never Enough
Reaction score
Thanks so much.

Some Observations.

- Roy looks so thin.

- He looks alot like his Rookie year in this.

- He tackled by the coller in college as well.

- He's so much quicker at a lesser weight

- Amazeing what he does in the box.

Dough Boy

Seldom Seen
Reaction score
Encore said:
Thanks so much.

Some Observations.

- Roy looks so thin.

- He looks alot like his Rookie year in this.

- He tackled by the coller in college as well.

- He's so much quicker at a lesser weight

- Amazeing what he does in the box.

that stated Roy just started to tackle by the collar this year. Watch the video and then reply. I really dislike when people fictioulsy create stroies to attempt to vailidate an otherwise false premise. The poster I'm talking about stated that Roy was his favorite Cowboy, but he would not tackle his dad this way. Whoever you are, you are exposed. Don't be a coward, Cowboy-up...

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Dough Boy said:
that stated Roy just started to tackle by the collar this year. Watch the video and then reply. I really dislike when people fictioulsy create stroies to attempt to vailidate an otherwise false premise. The poster I'm talking about stated that Roy was his favorite Cowboy, but he would not tackle his dad this way. Whoever you are, you are exposed. Don't be a coward, Cowboy-up...

actually i just posted the video because i thought ya'll might want to see it....that is all....1 :skins: :jints:

boysfanindc

Reaction score
jblaze2004 said:
actually i juss posted the video cuz i thought ya'll might want to see it....that it all....1 :skins: :jints:

Is this english?

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
irvin88 said:
if only he was this good in the pro's.

uh, he's been voted the top safety in the game by the football people and made two straight probowls...he's pretty damn good

he'll be even better once they use him the same way here as he was at OU

David

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Man, those are some good memories... And I'm not even really an OU fan. :)

I think we'll get back to seeing more of that next year when he's not so ga-ga over Kelly and he gets some better players around him.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
i thought roy was a great selection the day he was picked. nothing has changed my mind.