Roy Williams 11

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Roy is going to be a freak as he gets the offense down and more play with Romo.

I love the player, what a great move by Jerry. The guy simply catches everything and is motivated to win.

You gotta love that!!! :star:

DallasDomination

Reaction score
He had a great game and here's why. Everytime the ball went his way He had his man beat and caught the ball with ease. And on the biggest play of the game he had two great blocks and really hustled.

Future #1 here guys.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I have never doubted the talent of Roy Williams. He has been stuck on a very bad team with poor QB play and now he has that QB. I think as Romo finger improves his effectiveness with Williams will be great

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Star4Ever;2424663 said:
Obviously it was a great win but I sure wish we would use our wide outs more. I know Romo hasn't played in a month, but we've got to get our passing game going. Barber and the O line saved us tonight, along with our good D. We've got far too many weapons not to get the offense kicked in high gear again. Felix returning will also help.

The wind and Flozell played a big part in that.

Nobody talked about the wind but you could tell that it was gusting pretty hard.

ejthedj

Reaction score
silverbear;2424768 said:
Hey, I'm Middle Atlantic football wired... James Madison is going to win their second national championship this year, you heard it here first...

Are you a Duke! I taught at JMU for a few years. Loved Harrisonburg. I was there for the first National Chamipionshio

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Roy Williams began to show exactly what he can do here with Romo and why they got him. Not surprisingly Nors is no where around to admit that, as usual, he's wrong.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Just saw the replay of Barbers last run on SC and it looked like it was Roy was completely made that run happen. Dude blocked 2 players.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Everybody keeps saying that. I've gotta look at my Tivo. I was so busy jumping up and down celebrating that first down, I forgot to pay attention to detail. The way the Cowboys celebrated after that play just filled my heart. So much was at stake.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2424656 said:
Did he look good tonight or what? He only had a few touches, but you could see his playmaking ability. When he is fully integrated into this offense, watch out.

Yes, he really catches the ball with confindence.....I liked that

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Remember the people that said a 1st and 3rd were too much?

LOL. Retards.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I thought Roy looked like a #1 receiver last night, the guy is quicker than I thought, and just HUGE.

I predicted that a 2 TE set would be a dominant set for us, as you plainly saw that Bennett will not be covered 1 on 1 with any LB in this league, especially going deep down field.

I'll say this one more time. TO, Witten, RW, Bennett, & Felix on the field at the same time is one of the most dangerous line ups ever.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
yea he's a freak our offense is going to be sick.....Only thing is Garrett having TO RW and Witten on the same side of the field that was just stupid.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Clove;2425440 said:
I thought Roy looked like a #1 receiver last night, the guy is quicker than I thought, and just HUGE.

I predicted that a 2 TE set would be a dominant set for us, as you plainly saw that Bennett will not be covered 1 on 1 with any LB in this league, especially going deep down field.

I'll say this one more time. TO, Witten, RW, Bennett, & Felix on the field at the same time is one of the most dangerous line ups ever.
Yeah and I hear there's this dude named Barber who aint too shabby either.:laugh2:

Cowboys2008

Reaction score
I just liked the smile on his face! He was happy to be out there starting, and with Romo. I also LOVED how he did the old Irvin 1st down declaration after his first catch last night. I feel like between him, Romo and Barber, we've finally got some real encouraging heart back in this offense. Perhaps even our "triplets" thing was finally reborn last night, too.

Welcome #11, you're a Cowboy now!

JPM

Reaction score
theogt;2425419 said:
Remember the people that said a 1st and 3rd were too much?

LOL. Retards.
I sea what you did there.