roy williams conference call coming up on ktbb

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
in just a few minutes smoaky is going to play the conference call to roy williams just thought hostile others would want to listen

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
They make you subscribe and give your zip code. Do they make sure the zip is local? I just glanced at it.

It also looks like they want you to pay a fee that gets donated to charity.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
yes its in east tx, im trying to get smoaky to send me the link, takes about 30 minutes for it to load up, as soon as i get the link, i will post it,

its one www.ktbb.com/cowboys

where from there not sure, but should be under cowboys guest, but as soon as smoaky sends me the link i will get it to you good buddy Hostile

dgr81

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2339948 said:
They make you subscribe and give your zip code. Do they make sure the zip is local? I just glanced at it.

It also looks like they want you to pay a fee that gets donated to charity.
listening from canada now without providing a zip or donating.

pm me if you want to know how.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
for future refences, this is the show that smoaky has jay ratliff on tuesdays
mickey spagnola, jenn engel, brad sham, nate newton, and other dallas cowboys guests,

you can also listen if your in east tx area radio station 600 am show runs from about 4:05 pm to about 6:50 pm

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
Its on the dallascowboys.com media section. I heard it about 40 minutes ago. He said he will fly in the morning.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
you can listen to the show live, subscribe once i think the fee is a one time fee for 5 dollars if you listen on internet

but you can listen to the show on channel 6 on cable tv or channel 18 on direct tv live without cost, or am 600 on radio

dgr81

Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2340003 said:
you can listen to the show live, subscribe once i think the fee is a one time fee for 5 dollars if you listen on internet

but you can listen to the show on channel 6 on cable tv or channel 18 on direct tv live without cost, or am 600 on radio
i am listening to the show now. i know you always post about this station. do they discuss high school football as much as he is now?

oh and no you don't have to live in texas or donate to listen live.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
yes sometimes he talks high school football

what he would like is for you guys to call in and talk cowboys too

toll free number is 1-800-477-5822

again im not solicticing or trying to promote his show, i am trying to share what i hear on cowboys news, just like Hostile lets us know cowboys news, or DC or theebs posts podcasts,

thats why i asked one time if their could be a folder where that info is posted, with the links and toll free numbers, just like other shows i listen too
dfw sports beat
cowboys roundup
cowboys huddle

just trying to share cowboys info guys, and i knew that Hostile loved roy willilams, so was trying to give hostile headups on the conference call

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
ok hostile i have dial up so takes awhile to download, but you should be able to get it here and download quicker if you have direct internet access

http://www.ktbb.com/audio/

should be there last hour of today tuesday,