roy williams conference call coming up on ktbb

CarlAllDay

Reaction score
Small recap

he says that T.O was the first person to call him and tell him how hard they work and how happy he was to have him.

He said that losing in detroit started to make him lose his passion for the game but his love for football kept him going

he said that he feels happier then a kid getting his first bike.

He said he's ready to win and T.O is definately #1 and he dont care wether he's #2 or 3 he just wanrs to come in and help us win.

He said that he couldnt wait to learn from T.O like how he learned from jerry rice. he beleives T.O can make him a better wr and he hopes to finish his career as a cowboy.

He says that he'll always have a place in his heart for detroit because they gave him a chance.

All in all i dont care what no one says about this guy he's the ultimate compliment to T.O

he's unselfish, he's a great wr and has experience playing with another good wr (CJ) so i think he's gonna be great.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hostile;2340155 said:
"I will be the #2 or the #3 guy, wherever I fit in."

Team.

He treats T.O. like a mentor ...... he will stay on his good side.

RainMan

Makin' It Rain
Reaction score
One thing I always thought that hurt Roy was he never had a chance to learn from anyone. He was thrown on a team that had a No. 1 pick at wide receiver, and then two more come to follow Roy. Just a bunch of young -- albeit supremely talented -- guys trying to learn the ropes together.

I have a feeling TO's presence will do wonders for him.

SteveOS

Dedicated to Sports Gaming
Reaction score
Man, been out all day and missed a LOT of stuff, haha. Love this!

crazytown41

Reaction score
Thanks for the links. Someone needs to tell Roy that we don't play on Monday Night anymore this season. :D

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
RainMan;2340517 said:
One thing I always thought that hurt Roy was he never had a chance to learn from anyone. He was thrown on a team that had a No. 1 pick at wide receiver, and then two more come to follow Roy. Just a bunch of young -- albeit supremely talented -- guys trying to learn the ropes together.

Yep, he said that exact thing... That he never really had anyone to learn from, and that he's looking forward to learning from TO.

Also that TO can pass him the torch just as Jerry Rice passed it to TO.