Roy Williams has gone from "Liability In Coverage" to "Liability Overall"

AMERICAS_FAN

Reaction score
Doctor32;1842869 said:
Screw you.

I swear, this Forum really sucks sometimes because of Hackers that post worthless crap like this.

Did you even read the last post I posted? No, so who's the hack? :rolleyes:

aikemirv

Reaction score
AMERICAS_FAN;1842851 said:
He missteps a lot of plays, particularly in the running game.

Lookit (ha ha) I didn't start this thread to bash Roy; I did it to say it as I see it, and I see a Roy Williams who has gotten sytematically worse this year. I'm trying to figure out why. I mean, the guy has talent, and use to play much beteer in the past than now in both the passing and running games (horsecollar tackling aside). So what gives? Whay has he fallen off so much since a couple of years ago?

Oh please!!!!

There was nothing constructive or questioning about your original paragraph.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;1842805 said:
Nothing like piling on.
That's what I'm saying, I think we all get the point here. Let's move on...

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
nothing we havent seen in the other 200 threads about this..:rolleyes:

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
peplaw06;1842849 said:
Urban legend.

Yep

More like certain Defensive Packages.

Did people even watch the game Sunday? Roy Williams was in on the obvious passing play on 3rd and 9, where McNabb completed a pass to the Rookie TE Celek.

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
Is there any way we can have a "Roy Williams Zone"? We had one for T.O. when he was signed, if I remember correctly.

khiladi

Reaction score
AMERICAS_FAN;1842851 said:
He missteps a lot of plays, particularly in the running game.

Lookit (ha ha) I didn't start this thread to bash Roy; I did it to say it as I see it, and I see a Roy Williams who has gotten sytematically worse this year. I'm trying to figure out why. I mean, the guy has talent, and use to play much beteer in the past than now in both the passing and running games (horsecollar tackling aside). So what gives? Whay has he fallen off so much since a couple of years ago?

Look at the size of his legs in his rookie year and now, and you will have your answer.

He has gotten too bulky, and maybe it was because of Parcells and his love for big, bulky players.

WarC

Reaction score
THUMPER;1842773 said:
Hamlin has been layin the lumber more this season and that hit on Schobel was KILLER!

You could see Roy come in and try to "finish him" during that same hit.

I thought it kicked a ton of ***.

I don't care what these mediots say about helmet-to-helmet cheapshot stuff, those guys are a mean duo.

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
mmillman;1842792 said:
Didn't anyone see him misstep on the 3rd and long play that McNabb completed to their third string TE?

we all saw it but the roy homers rush in to post stats how great he is and blame every other non first-rounder playing nearby

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
chinch;1843109 said:
we all saw it but the roy homers rush in to post stats how great he is and blame every other non first-rounder playing nearby
Actually, it's like this....

The opposing teams' offense plays for 4 quarters, scores 10 points, and everyone on the board points to two plays as evidence that he sucks.

The horse collar tackle and a 3rd down pass where it's obvious he was playing a zone.

The rest of the game, you have nothing.

But by all means, feel free to provide your stats that back up your argument. I won't hold my breath.

The defense is the only reason this game was close. The offense was inept at best. But we lost, so it must be Roy's fault. Even if the QB with a season QB rating North of 100 has a rating of 22.