Roy Williams

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
Did it seem like the Cowboys played better without him? They only gave up 7 points in the second half and seemed better at controlling the offense.

Did it seem that it was because of the pressure or because of Roy? I would think that the performance would go down with him out, but I've been told the coverage was better.

Not a Roy hate thread, but I'm curious to see how other people think his departure effected the game, for good or bad.

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
Yes. I noticed it.

The coverage got alot better when he went out.

cowboyblue31

Reaction score
187beatdown;2264753 said:
Did it seem like the Cowboys played better without him? They only gave up 7 points in the second half and seemed better at controlling the offense.

Did it seem that it was because of the pressure or because of Roy? I would think that the performance would go down with him out, but I've been told the coverage was better.

Not a Roy hate thread, but I'm curious to see how other people think his departure effected the game, for good or bad.

you may not mean it to be a Roy hate thread, but just wait.....just wait....:starspin

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
187beatdown;2264753 said:

it had nothing to do with roy, and to be honest, Roy got injured playing special teams proving he is willing to go above and beyond to help his team.

I don't think kicking a guy when he is down and out is right.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Teams do tend to make adjustments at half time.

It was nice to see Roy still out there cheering on his teammates. He was right there with a cast on his arm all excited when Ware sacked McNabb.

sacase

Reaction score
cowboyblue31;2264807 said:
i think it was on a special teams play in the third quarter.

I thought it was on the special teams kick off right after our last score.