RT Sebastian Vollmer?

Reaction score
Wonder how much it would cost to sign him? 6'8" 320, former 2nd round pick for NE, but had injuries last year (hip, shoulder), so NE cut him. Former Univ. of Houston, so maybe a return to Texas would appeal to him.

Plankton

Reaction score
He has a perpetually bad back. Pass.

If they go the vet route as a stopgap, I'd go after Jermon Bushrod. He at the very least can be a swing tackle for the Cowboys.

Reaction score
He has a perpetually bad back. Pass.

If they go the vet route as a stopgap, I'd go after Jermon Bushrod. He at the very least can be a swing tackle for the Cowboys.

I think Bushrod is more of a G. But I'd take either. Just looking for a vet with good starting experience to push Green/Cleary.

dantheman41

Reaction score
Wonder how much it would cost to sign him? 6'8" 320, former 2nd round pick for NE, but had injuries last year (hip, shoulder), so NE cut him. Former Univ. of Houston, so maybe a return to Texas would appeal to him.

He's always injured, but he's good when he plays. Between him and Chaz Green, can one of them be reliable?

BoysWin

Reaction score

I am OK with Chaz Green, Emmit Cleary and Collins and an emergency backup at RT. If Jonathon Cooper could be re-signed and would become the R1 player he was expected to be, then it would make real completion at LG with Collins and Cooper and DAL could kick Collins to EAT.