Rugby Try machine Christian Wade quits Rugby to try the NFL

Londonboy

Reaction score
For those of You (probably most) Who don't follow Rugby I'll post a small vid of Him in action (there are tons more on youtube if Anybody wants to see more).
To summarise : He's 27 years old, He's electric fast, deadly in space and can change direction without losing speed better than anybody in English Rugby, He's also scored more tries in the last 5 years than anybody else in the English Rugby Premiership.
He's quit because of frustration at His lack of opportunities at International level (He has one full England Cap), mostly due to the National Coach wanting better defensive Players at His position (shouldn't be an issue, since I doubt He'll be viewed as a DB prospect).
Would love to see Da Boys give Him a chance.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
For those of You (probably most) Who don't follow Rugby I'll post a small vid of Him in action (there are tons more on youtube if Anybody wants to see more).
To summarise : He's 27 years old, He's electric fast, deadly in space and can change direction without losing speed better than anybody in English Rugby, He's also scored more tries in the last 5 years than anybody else in the English Rugby Premiership.
He's quit because of frustration at His lack of opportunities at International level (He has one full England Cap), mostly due to the National Coach wanting better defensive Players at His position (shouldn't be an issue, since I doubt He'll be viewed as a DB prospect).
Would love to see Da Boys give Him a chance.

I'd be thrilled if we gave him a go. I think that he could make a good Sproles-type RB.