Rule 29 spamming content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mannix

Reaction score
I must have done something wrong late sunday to get sidelined for 3 days, but can someone please tell me exactly what it was so I do not do it again...it certainly wasn't intentional....I have too much respect for this site and the people running it to intentionally be causing trouble. I do know that I had about 7 or 8 alerts that I did not notice until I saw that I'd lost privileges, that all said something to do with rule 29 and spamming...I'd have asked what I was doing wrong after the first alert had I saw it. Was this due to me repeatedly posting the same message in regards to Dak always saying "I have to get better, I will get better" ???? Sorry if this isn't the forum for questions like this...wasn't sure where to ask. Peace.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes, if you post the same thing over and over, especially using the same or similar text (including attempts to mask it with different words but saying the same thing), it is considered spamming and also possibly trolling depending on the context.

There is nothing wrong with what you posted on its own, but you spam posted it many times in multiple threads which is considered "spamming".

Status
Not open for further replies.