Twitter: Rumor Commanders Bruce Allen Out

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
He tried that twice already with gibbs and shannahan. It didn't work because just like Jerry he can't help himself and the minute they started to lay the building blocks of a good team he steps in and meddles.

It will just keep on happening no matter who either guy hires.
These two teams have the same issue:
The players can go straight to the owner and bypass/undercut their direct boss.

What good can come from that?

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I have also heard they are bringing in Urban Meyer. I hope not.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Cowboys will probably hire Richard and keep the staff and promote Garrett to a front office position to keep the country club in tact.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Cowboys will probably hire Richard and keep the staff and promote Garrett to a front office position to keep the country club in tact.
I do not understand what FO position he is remotely qualified for and why fans (not you) try to say he'd be good at it, whatever it is.
What is he good at?

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Sad day when the 4skins are more willing to right their ship than JJ and the FO is willing to do.
True, (here comes the but) but it took the Skins 30 years "to right their ship" with Allen. :laugh:

I have also heard they are bringing in Urban Meyer. I hope not.
Kind of obvious when you see Meyer sitting in the box at Fed Ex a few weeks ago.

Can you imagine Urban the Skins new HC and Lincoln the Cowboys?! Same division acquiring 2 College HC's that have never coached in the NFL.

We all seen how great Chip Kelly was stepping over from College to the NFL. :lmao:

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Sitting next to Alex Smith who he coached makes it less obvious. Meyer has 3 rings how many did Chip Kelly have? I forget.

True, (here comes the but) but it took the Skins 30 years "to right their ship" with Allen. :laugh:

Kind of obvious when you see Meyer sitting in the box at Fed Ex a few weeks ago.

Can you imagine Urban the Skins new HC and Lincoln the Cowboys?! Same division acquiring 2 College HC's that have never coached in the NFL.

We all seen how great Chip Kelly was stepping over from College to the NFL. :lmao:

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I do not understand what FO position he is remotely qualified for and why fans (not you) try to say he'd be good at it, whatever it is.
What is he good at?

Just one thing he's good at.... do I really need to say what it is? We've only been complaining about it for nearly 10 years, and he's a national joke in the media because of it.

cern

Reaction score
What is he good at?
From what I've seen, nothing. No way Jerry's going to demote his sons or daughter to make room for Garrett.

cern

Reaction score
Imo, none of the defensive coaches deserve the right to remain. The defense stank.