RUMOR: Eric Moulds

wjmd08

Reaction score
My cousin was telling me he heard Wide reciever Eric Moulds from the Buffallo Bills and the Dallas Cowboys have been negotiating and how he could possibly become a Cowboy this year. Have you heard the same news? :star:

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
wjmd08 said:
My cousin was telling me he heard Wide reciever Eric Moulds from the Buffallo Bills and the Dallas Cowboys have been negotiating and how he could possibly become a Cowboy this year. Have you heard the same news? :star:

No.

He's going to Houston.

felix360

Reaction score
would be nice but need more confirmation, where did he here this??

btw welcome to the zone

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
wjmd08 said:
:welcome:

Your cousin was incorrect.

txlonghorn14

Reaction score
wjmd08 said:

your cuz is incorrect. u got my hopes up tho!

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
:welcome:

Your cousin was incorrect.

lol, total 180 there

Mr. A: Well, we think you have the necessary skills required for the job
Mr. B: Wow that's great when can I start?
Mr. A: Never, you suck. Get the hell out!
Mr. B: :confused:

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
SupermanXx said:
lol, total 180 there

Mr. A: Well, we think you have the necessary skills required for the job
Mr. B: Wow that's great when can I start?
Mr. A: Never, you suck. Get the hell out!
Mr. B: :confused:

So where does Mr. C fit in with all this?

mrcsigla.jpg

Bledsoe4MVP

Benched
Reaction score
wjmd08 said:

I'd love to see this happen, but everything I've been able to ascertain from lurking on the bills message board is that he's bound for Houston as soon as compensation for moulds is ironed out.

The latest reports have the texans offering their 4th round pick (which is pretty much a 3rd since they have the 1st pick in the 4th round) for Moulds, but the Bills are holding out for one of thier 3rd rounders because houston has two of them.

Also it's been reported on ESPN that the Texans are willing to pay moulds $14 for 4 years....if that's the case I doubt JJ is willing to shell out that type of money if he cut Keyshawn for similar pay.

mwmilsted

Reaction score
wjmd08 said:
Just BS

felix360

Reaction score
take it easy on the guy, its only his second post, we have inside info here on our forums, so we know the truth, dont scare the off, welcome him. he will learn our ways soon enough

wax on, wax off little grasshopper;)

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Bledsoe4MVP said:
I'd love to see this happen, but everything I've been able to ascertain from lurking on the bills message board is that he's bound for Houston as soon as compensation for moulds is ironed out.

The latest reports have the texans offering their 4th round pick (which is pretty much a 3rd since they have the 1st pick in the 4th round) for Moulds, but the Bills are holding out for one of thier 3rd rounders because houston has two of them.

Also it's been reported on ESPN that the Texans are willing to pay moulds $14 for 4 years....if that's the case I doubt JJ is willing to shell out that type of money if he cut Keyshawn for similar pay.
Its been reported that the Bills want a fourth and the Texans are offering their fifth.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
wjmd08 said:

Welcome to the board. I was under the impression Moulds had already agreed to play for the Texans. :confused:

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
Bledsoe4MVP said:

:eek: Doesn't that violate minimum wage laws or something? :lmao:

Bledsoe4MVP

Benched
Reaction score
speedkilz88 said:
Its been reported that the Bills want a fourth and the Texans are offering their fifth.

Not according to this:

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060403/SPORTS0101/604030334/-1/COLUMNS

The Buffalo Bills likely will have 10 picks in this month's NFL college draft: 8, 42, 70, 73, 105, 143, 178, 216 and 248. The 10th selection figures to come from Houston for wide receiver Eric Moulds. The Texans reportedly want to give up their fourth-round pick (98). The Bills would prefer one of Houston's two third-round picks (65 or 66)