RUMOR: Eric Moulds

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
:D
wjmd08 said:
My cousin was telling me he heard Wide reciever Eric Moulds from the Buffallo Bills and the Dallas Cowboys have been negotiating and how he could possibly become a Cowboy this year. Have you heard the same news? :star:

you mean you cousin vinny? he got mixed up with his news I won't call him a lier

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
wjmd08 said:
My cousin was telling me he heard Wide reciever Eric Moulds from the Buffallo Bills and the Dallas Cowboys have been negotiating and how he could possibly become a Cowboy this year. Have you heard the same news? :star:

My cousin told me many things throughout our lives. He was also was wrong all those times.

dal0789

Reaction score
wjmd08 said:
I never said we were negotiating i heard that he could be a Boy but he wasnt negotiating

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Dang, I opened this thread because I saw it was two pages in only a few hours, figured there would be some new information. Instead it's just you guys ragging on a newbie. You're bad, bad people. ;)

Reaction score
Wasn't it rumored that we were in negotiations with Moulds when TO and Rosenhaus decided to test the market after he was released instead of signing immediately with us? Maybe thats what the guy is talkin about.

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
SupermanXx said:
why is Mr. C outside of that submarine's window?

mrcsigla.jpg
I was thinking this was the part where a shot rings out and the James Bond music starts playing.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DallasDW00ds0n said:
that would be sick though

TO
Glenn
Moulds
Crayton
Witten
Think about this.....who really wants to see Crayton start if either TO or Glenn gets hurt?

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Bledsoe4MVP said:
Not according to this:

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060403/SPORTS0101/604030334/-1/COLUMNS

The Buffalo Bills likely will have 10 picks in this month's NFL college draft: 8, 42, 70, 73, 105, 143, 178, 216 and 248. The 10th selection figures to come from Houston for wide receiver Eric Moulds. The Texans reportedly want to give up their fourth-round pick (98). The Bills would prefer one of Houston's two third-round picks (65 or 66)
That's where you get your sports info?
The only part of the deal that has yet to be finalized is what the Texans will give the Bills as compensation. The Texans are offering a fifth-round draft pick. The Bills are asking for a fourth-round pick.

Its been widely reported. The info is directly from the Texans.

http://www.houstonchronicle.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/fb/texansfront/3760975.html

Bledsoe4MVP

Benched
Reaction score