Twitter: Rumor: Fisher hinting at Talib interest

tunahelper

Reaction score
But the billion dollar question is.......did the cab driver deserve it

Not sure but what I remember of the story there were several NFL players in the cab. I cannot imagine one cabbie mouthing off to 3 NFL players.

ghst187

Reaction score
Talib is like Peters....good player at their position but such punks that teams keep getting rid of them...

baltcowboy

Reaction score
They'd fight and scrap and bite you on every route. And nether Dez nor any of our receivers could deal with that. They stuffed the run and manned up outside. That's why we got smoked.
Exposed Garrett’s coaching style and exposed some of the players. Dam you Wade Phillips.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
3tcjbn.jpg
https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Let me know when they sign these guys. Sick of “interest”. We never sign those guys
No team signs all the players the media says they are interested in. Speculation is all the media has to sell at the moment, so they float a lot of names connected to a lot of teams that never is a real possibility.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
I can't think of Talib anymore without thinking about Steve Smith Sr burning him all game and telling him to "Ice Up Son."

I was at the game. Talib is trash.

Cattle_Rancher

Reaction score
Ask yourself this, how much success did having one of the 'league's youngest teams' bring us? The answer is not much.
Didn't say you had to go with a bunch of rookies just not wild about signing guys towards the end of their careers

Carson

Reaction score
No team signs all the players the media says they are interested in. Speculation is all the media has to sell at the moment, so they float a lot of names connected to a lot of teams that never is a real possibility.

No teams sign “all”. We don’t seem to sign any lol.

I like our approach and have picked up good players. We just didn’t have open interest

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No teams sign “all”. We don’t seem to sign any lol.

I like our approach and have picked up good players. We just didn’t have open interest
We've signed 3 players that played elsewhere last year, and several of our own free agents, so we have been at least moderately active.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We've signed 3 players that played elsewhere last year, and several of our own free agents, so we have been at least moderately active.

Are you happy with the moves thus far?

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Are you happy with the moves thus far?

I like the addition of McCoy a lot, and Ha Ha, while he has flaws, is a much more instinctive player than Heath, and that should help. The other CB was just a potential special team/depth guy, so I don't have much of a thought on him.

Hopefully there will be another addition or two.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I like the addition of McCoy a lot, and Ha Ha, while he has flaws, is a much more instinctive player than Heath, and that should help. The other CB was just a potential special team/depth guy, so I don't have much of a thought on him.

Hopefully there will be another addition or two.

I love the McCoy signing. Love it!

But I still think they should be doing more.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I love the McCoy signing. Love it!

But I still think they should be doing more.
That's the key - what they have done is good, but another signing or two would be great and leave less to focus on in the draft.