Rumor from KLVE 101.3 regarding trading Roy Williams

HipHop

Benched
Reaction score
I was listening to the local soft rock and slow jams radio station when, in the middle of Bete Middlers 'Wind Beneath my Wings' and Michael Boltons 'Said I Loved You But I Lied', a caller called in and stated that he had lunch with Gary Johnson this afternoon.

Appearantly, Gary Johnson is cousins with a guy who works on the car of the mail man that delivers mail to Darren Sharper. Sharper and his mailman are golf buddies, and over a round of 18, Sharper had mentioned that he got wind that the Cowboys were in the process of trying to trade Roy Williams and would then sign Darren Sharper to replace him.

This is just speculation, I suppose. Maybe someone else who enjoys the soft rock without all the commercials provided by KLVE 101.3 can confirm.

2233boys

Benched
Reaction score
JokerJokerDeuce said:
I was listening to the local soft rock and slow jams radio station when, in the middle of Bete Middlers 'Wind Beneath my Wings' and Michael Boltons 'Said I Loved You But I Lied', a caller called in and stated that he had lunch with Gary Johnson this afternoon.

Appearantly, Gary Johnson is cousins with a guy who works on the car of the mail man that delivers mail to Darren Sharper. Sharper and his mailman are golf buddies, and over a round of 18, Sharper had mentioned that he got wind that the Cowboys were in the process of trying to trade Roy Williams and would then sign Darren Sharper to replace him.

This is just speculation, I suppose. Maybe someone else who enjoys the soft rock without all the commercials provided by KLVE 101.3 can confirm.
I hate stupid people

scottsp

Reaction score
Haaaaaahaaaaaah! Outstanding. It's basically representative of just about every other thread being posted today.

Greatness!

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
i would very seriously doubt we are ready to trade one of our few playmakers on Defense for some other "guy"