Video: Run Blocking OG

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Each video is a sequence of run plays.

One video is with Connor Williams at LG and one video is with Xavier Su'a-Filo at LG.

Note: These are from real games (regular season) NOT preseason games.

You decide which one is better.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
ShoddyPreciousAlbacoretuna-size_restricted.gif

CB61

Reaction score
I would say Connor William looks slightly better but then Su a filo hasn't had a lot of playing time so let's see how he does today? Just a thought

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Lol 1 guy has 1 game sample size while the other has 9 games. Let’s see at the end of the season.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
By "a sequence" of run plays, do you mean yhese were in order with no other run plays in between?

Were these cherry picked plays?

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
@xwalker is Connor Williams agent.

CW is a tackle getting pushed around at guard. Looks good moving in space though.. Filo is a jag, I wish Looney was starting at LG but I guess they don’t want to take chances in case T-Fred goes down...

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I mean, if you want to JUST compare only two plays yeah, Williams looks better. On one play against completely different defenses. I'm not a huge fan of Williams. I think he's underperformed in general, especially for a second rounder.

Haimerej

Reaction score
I mean, if you want to JUST compare only two plays yeah, Williams looks better. On one play against completely different defenses. I'm not a huge fan of Williams. I think he's underperformed in general, especially for a second rounder.

It appears to be several plays from 2 different games. Tough to judge fairly because it appears DET had more of a hoss than NYG. But Connor does move better in space.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Each video is a sequence of run plays.

One video is with Connor Williams at LG and one video is with Xavier Su'a-Filo at LG.

Note: These are from real games (regular season) NOT preseason games.

You decide which one is better.

Lol......and these are supposed to represent every play for each guy?

Stop watching film.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol......and these are supposed to represent every play for each guy?

Stop watching film.

Stop making moronic posts.

I'm not going to make videos of entire games. It would likely get taken down from youtube anyway.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol 1 guy has 1 game sample size while the other has 9 games. Let’s see at the end of the season.

You posted a video of 1, one, uno, ein, a single play from a pre-season game claiming that it was proof of something.

Now you want to claim that XSF only had 1 complete game and you claim that is not enough to judge him.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Stop making moronic posts.

I'm not going to make videos of entire games. It would likely get taken down from youtube anyway.

The only thing moronic is you trying to prove a point with two examples. Anyone can make any point they want on two videos

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

There are more than 10 total plays between the 2 videos that I posted and they're from regular season games.

Some knucklehead tried to make a case for XSF being better based on 1 pre-season play.

I could go back to the Rams game where Aaron Donald lined up primarily against Connor Williams and had zero QB Hits (or sacks) which is rare for AD.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CW is a tackle getting pushed around at guard. Looks good moving in space though.. Filo is a jag, I wish Looney was starting at LG but I guess they don’t want to take chances in case T-Fred goes down...

Which play was he getting pushed around?