Run Outside

mrla

A Passion for the Star
Reaction score
Did we run outside even 1 time during the SF game?
Garrett, it seems, is just too stubborn or perhaps too stupid to make changes to the game plan in the middle of the game. The inside running was not working at all...at least try to run a few outside tossses!

Iago33

Reaction score
We started with some runs outside that were quickly snuffed out. But perhaps you were too stubborn or too stupid to notice.

I really mean no offense, but I do get tired of fans calling the coaches names because the fan would do something a bit different. Go get a job as an offensive coordinator if you're such a genius.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Iago33;2442210 said:
We started with some runs outside that were quickly snuffed out. But perhaps you were too stubborn or too stupid to notice.

I really mean no offense, but I do get tired of fans calling the coaches names because the fan would do something a bit different. Go get a job as an offensive coordinator if you're such a genius.

I agree. The offense put up 35 points and while it was not the smoothest game by the offense they still managed to put up 35 points on the game and yet Garrett is still blasted? Give me a break

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
mrla;2442200 said:
Garrett, it seems, is just too stubborn or perhaps too stupid to make changes to the game plan in the middle of the game. The inside running was not working at all...at least try to run a few outside tossses!

you have to have speed to run outside, and that is what Felix jones did. Don't know if you noticed, but he is out for the season....

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
mrla;2442200 said:

Uhhh, yes, they did. Apparently you weren't watching but those runs also got stuffed.

The Niners sold out to make sure we couldn't run, and control the clock, the way we had against the Skins. The sooner people realise that the sooner they'll realise why they work a 8-5 job for a living and they're not NFL OCs.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
They took the extra 2 guys most teams use to cover TO (3 total) and stuffed the run. Had we gone 4 or 5 wide using our TE's we would have scored more TD's and less fg's. Oh we ran the sweep 2-3 times for negative yds...