RunDMC: BigD or New England?

amartin

Reaction score
There was an earlier discussion over giving up three #1's for Mcfadden . If only to just keep him from going to New England. Additionally he would bring even more exitement to an already popcorn happy squad. $$$$ Jerry will do it!

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
If New England has to pay him $60 million, what does that do to their salary cap? Can they afford him?

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
worry about it in april.

Can we talk about the eagles now?

Boom

Just Dez It
Reaction score
This post is my recital, I think it's very vital
To draft (a back), that's called (D-Mac)
It's Tricky is the title, here we go...

Doomsday101

Reaction score
theebs;1827460 said:
worry about it in april.

Can we talk about the eagles now?

I was going to ask that very same thing, don't the Cowboys have a game this weekend? :D Seems little is being said about it and while the Eagles are down and out I know nothing would make them feel better than beating the Cowboys

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Gangsta Spanksta;1827465 said:
All these mcfadden threads need to be merged into one. How many are there?

that my buddy is like asking how many stars are in the sky at night

CowboyWay

If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State
Reaction score
We give up 3 #1's for one player and I'm likely to be found dead of a heart attack before the 2nd round starts.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
the kid 05;1827485 said:
that my buddy is like asking how many stars are in the sky at night

and anywhere you point if you go far enough there's a star.

i think mcfadden should be ***'d out til draft. : )

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Doomsday101;1827469 said:
I was going to ask that very same thing, don't the Cowboys have a game this weekend? :D Seems little is being said about it and while the Eagles are down and out I know nothing would make them feel better than beating the Cowboys

;) we're waiting till wednesday to start an Eagle's week thread. BTW, looking at the Eagles boards they not talking much either.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Gangsta Spanksta;1827498 said:
;) we're waiting till wednesday to start an Eagle's week thread. BTW, looking at the Eagles boards they not talking much either.

if you were an eagles fan, would you?

This is Our Year

Ohama, Kill, 52 is the Mike
Reaction score
I'd rather have Felix Jones........... He will be a better complement to MB3. If we get D-Mac eventually he will take over the majority of the snaps at RB. Even though he split time in college he will be a 20-25 carry back a game....

Think about it, do we really need that? Barber gets his share every week and then F. Jones can fill in the rest.

Plus, I would rather have Felix Jones and then be able to draft a corner.

:starspin

tonyd219

Reaction score
I really like McFadden, I think he will be a HUGE asset to the team. Don't get me wrong MBIII is good at what he does but thats because defenses are usually to worried about getting beat by TO, Witten, Crayton, Glenn (when healthy). I think we need a key back and to re-establish our team as a true force to be reckoned with - We need another set of triplets (Aikman, Smith, Irvin) - we have Romo and TO but we need someone like McFadden who poses a serious ground threat which will in turn open up the passing game even more. With McFadden our offense is unstoppable

Granted we could use a corner/safety but there have been plenty of GREAT cornerbacks taken in the 2nd & 3rd rounds.

My opinion - we cut JJ, Ferguson, & Glenn (if he doesnt retire), Go after some key defensive players in the offseason and draft McFadden

Jerry's keen on it - He likes McFadden, needs that wow player, he'll have a whole new stadium to sell tickets for - he's needs to make a big move in this years draft and this is it.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
CowboyWay;1827487 said:
We give up 3 #1's for one player and I'm likely to be found dead of a heart attack before the 2nd round starts.

That's a tradeoff I'm willing to make, and I appreciate the offer...