Running back market seems to be 8 million

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Several running backs signing today for 8 million dollars, we kind of have a ball park estimate of what the top guys will want. I guess we really are going to wait! Please give your thoughts

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
My thoughts are that if the market is 8 million for Tony pollard and the cowboys passed on that, then the cowboys will sign someone in the 4,5,6 range and draft the running back of the future.

visionary

Reaction score
Several running backs signing today for 8 million dollars, we kind of have a ball park estimate of what the top guys will want. I guess we really are going to wait! Please give your thoughts
For now
It will be 1 million in 4 weeks when we sign our RBs

Cowboys93

Reaction score
I have no issues with Dallas signing a mid tier guy and drafting a back on day two of the draft

Shannon1

Reaction score
Oh he spends big..on yachts and settlements.

He can go cheap on the team since fans buy the jerseys and fill the stadium no matter what.
Correct it will stay the same until we as fans do something like don’t buy tickets or merchandise,which will never happen!

Jayinem

Reaction score
Oh he spends big..on yachts and settlements.

He can go cheap on the team since fans buy the jerseys and fill the stadium no matter what.
Well just look at the fans on Cowboyszone. No one wants to spend 8 million which is nothing on Derrick Henry or Aaron Jones when we just paid Pollard 11. We're actually saving money but no it's not cheap enough we need to sign one with our 6th round pick.