8. Ray Davis, Kentucky
9. Bucky Irving, Oregon
10. Isaiah Davis, South Dakota State
11. Blake Watson, Memphis
12. Audric Estime, Notre Dame
13. Will Shipley, Clemson
14. Dylan Laube, New Hampshire
15. Tyrone Tracy Jr., Purdue
Name a few that can block and catch passes.

Malhavoc

Reaction score
Brooks was the guy they wanted. They see everybody else kind of clustered together. They did the work on the OL. There are bunch of guys that can have success behind the line they have put together.

rambo2

Reaction score
Looks like Tyrone Tracy or Audric Estime at this point. Could be another edge rusher as well.

TheDank

Reaction score
I want Blake Watson out of Memphis now. Seems like the highest upside guy left.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Brooks was the guy they wanted. They see everybody else kind of clustered together. They did the work on the OL. There are bunch of guys that can have success behind the line they have put together.
We had plenty of O-linemen - Beebe’s pick should’ve been a RB. What in the actual ****.

TheDank

Reaction score
We had plenty of O-linemen - Beebe’s pick should’ve been a RB. What in the actual ****.
If Beebe can really play C he might be our best pick. But the LB pick after him should’ve been Jaylen Wright.

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
Nobody. The answer is nobody. Can we finally lay to rest the assumption that there's always a good back available late? Just because RB isn't valued in free agency doesn't mean that NFL GM's don't understand the importance of the position. Call me dramatic, but once again we've made the picks and they don't include a viable option. Only this time we don't have Pollard to fall back on. Unreal

Mcsports

Reaction score
Nobody. The answer is nobody. Can we finally lay to rest the assumption that there's always a good back available late? Just because RB isn't valued in free agency doesn't mean that NFL GM's don't understand the importance of the position. Call me dramatic, but once again we've made the picks and they don't include a viable option. Only this time we don't have Pollard to fall back on. Unreal
I'm with you 100 percent.
RBs still valuable in offenses. They just don't get big second contracts because of their decreased shelf life.