RUNNING Back round 5?

morasp

Reaction score
Jaylen will be gone but there should be a handful of starting caliber backs left that we can upgrade with over Rico Dowdle

Jaylen Wright
Tyron Tracy
Ray Davis
Jase McClellan
A.Estime
Braleon Allen
I.Guerendo
Emani Bailey
I haven't gone through the list yet but those look good probably in that order.

My3Sons

Reaction score
I don’t think so
Top 30 running backs visits still on the board

Braelon Allen, Wisconsin
Bucky Irving, Oregon
Tyrone Tracy, Purdue
Rasheen Ali, Marshall
Jase McClellen, Alabama
Emani Bailey, TCU
I only like Allen and Irving of that group

raven55

Reaction score
not to worry zeke and his 3.5 yards for rush is on the way he is jerry's savior free agent ha ha ha and to think they could have had trey benson dumb and dumber is on the ball and I'm beginning to think will mcclay may become dumber still

Aven8

Reaction score
I would Lupke be our starting RB all season than even think about bringing in Zeke.

rambo2

Reaction score
Big fan of Jaylen Wright's insane housecall speed. IF he were to somehow be available we should run to the podium to get him.

jmo
It looks like Wright or Davis would fit what they are looking for.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score

He'd probably be worth it at this point.

I remember how Howie Roseman defended his tradeup for Kelee Ringo last year. He sent a future 3rd to get him, but implied that the team had a 2nd round grade on Ringo. So no matter how the Eagles season ended up or where that 3rd rounder landed, they'd be money ahead on that traded pick.

I think Jaylen Wright is a late 2nd, early 3rd kind of player. So if you trade next year's 3rd to get him, you're probably money ahead on him. Especially if he gives you 200 touches immediately in 2024.

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
The run on Running Backs will start in the 4th.
I just see the smug Joneses sitting and missing out on all the viable picks.
Thinking Zeke will again be your #1 RB is pure madness.
So far I give this draft a C.

Sheepherder

Reaction score
I’d love either. I doubt they last though.
How did I know that Pittsburgh might draft Payton Wilson. I was sitting here thinking they might take him and darn if they didn't do it. Just saw that this morning.

TheBigEasy

Reaction score
Big fan of Jaylen Wright's insane housecall speed. IF he were to somehow be available we should run to the podium to get him.

jmo
100% agree but have a feeling that they'll need to trade into the 4th to get him. He's a perfect fit for the offense and a legit homerun hitter. It's been quite some time since I've seen a RB, with nothing but green in front of him, not get chased down and tackled from behind. Wright has the speed to actually outrun the chasers.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
100% agree but have a feeling that they'll need to trade into the 4th to get him. He's a perfect fit for the offense and a legit homerun hitter. It's been quite some time since I've seen a RB, with nothing but green in front of him, not get chased down and tackled from behind. Wright has the speed to actually outrun the chasers.
I hope they go get him ....... he would make sense if you are bringing back Zeke ...... Zeke can still do what this kid struggles with.

Mr_437

Reaction score
One scout on Broaddus show said the Cowboys were looking for a big play RB. So, what RB fits that mold available in the late 5th? I think Jase McClellan or Balke Watson.