Running backs coach also needs to go

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Anyone else have an issue with this Gary Brown character we have training our running backs? Every time he talks he’s going on about bs. I think he’s one of those guys that tries to pump up his guys and doesn’t actually coach them up. I mean he didn’t make it in Cleveland so we keep him around for years.. when I say total coaching overhaul I’m talking about down to the positional coaches...the culture is all messed up top to bottom. This guy can kick rocks too.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I like his personality, but not his play. I forgot what game it was, but the run game wasn’t working. He continued to tell Kellen Moore to run it up the middle and “break down the line” :facepalm:. I believe he influenced Moore, much like Witten and Garrett did this season. We just need to clean the staff entirely IMO.

Dre11

Reaction score
Anyone else have an issue with this Gary Brown character we have training our running backs? Every time he talks he’s going on about bs. I think he’s one of those guys that tries to pump up his guys and doesn’t actually coach them up. I mean he didn’t make it in Cleveland so we keep him around for years.. when I say total coaching overhaul I’m talking about down to the positional coaches...the culture is all messed up top to bottom. This guy can kick rocks too.

Lol are you serious...lol

Sepia

Reaction score
He seems very close to his backs, especially Zeke. I feel like he may be one of the ones coddling Zeke, but I don’t know.

perrykemp

Reaction score
Thought he did a fine job this year.

Cowboys were 5th in rushing despite having a 4900 yard passer.

What's to complain about?

CWR

Reaction score

He talked a big game and the babied Zeke all of 2017. I was embarrassed for him on AON.

CWR

Reaction score
He seems very close to his backs, especially Zeke. I feel like he may be one of the ones coddling Zeke, but I don’t know.

Hes definitely coddling Zeke. His rbs have produced but I don't know how much of that is due to his coaching or to the talent in the line and rb room.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Too many nice guys, without game attitude. Coach soft, play soft, talk soft. Nothing wrong with being nice, but football is a brutal sport, and a certain level of toughness is needed.

The nineties Cowboys, had a few "aw shucks" guys, but at game time, you knew the Boys were better. The time of the month, occurs to to often with this group. Check up time.

Beaker42

Reaction score
I like his personality, but not his play. I forgot what game it was, but the run game wasn’t working. He continued to tell Kellen Moore to run it up the middle and “break down the line” :facepalm:. I believe he influenced Moore, much like Witten and Garrett did this season. We just need to clean the staff entirely IMO.
It was the Minny game