Rush Cooper remains undefeated!

Irv88

Reaction score
He is great against blitz. He knows what the defense can do. He reads the field well. He makes calculated risks on throws where the risk reward is acceptable. Simply put, he plays smart football at the most important position in the field.

mardwin

Reaction score
Only 62 yards rushing this time, too.

They are running out of excuses. Poor running game and also poor pass protection, Cooper clutch like always. But yeah let the haters marginalizing his success because he doesn't appear on Commercials and pad stats when the game is out of reach like #4.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rush is unstop-able. Man is a threat to the future of the NFL. No team can touch him. What will the NFL do now? Should the rest of the teams just surrender rather than get embarrassed?
Let me guess
Drunk Dak fanboy?

Haimerej

Reaction score
They are running out of excuses. Poor running game and also poor pass protection, Cooper clutch like always. But yeah let the haters marginalizing his success because he doesn't appear on Commercials and pad stats when the game is out of reach like #4.

Not to take away from Cooper, but the defense deserves a lot of credit. They stopped them when they had to. I still don't like those rushing numbers, but if they clamp down on their side of the field you can't complain. This has been fun to watch.

Nexx

Reaction score
Dakazoids think that Dak tore it up his first four starts… furthest thing from the truth

Flamma

Reaction score
If Rush looks good against the Rams, and doesn't throw 2 picks, and Dallas wins, we will have a QB controversy. But I highly doubt that happens.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Did I just hear Jason Garrett take credit for Cooper Rush on the Sunday Night Football pregame show? :laugh:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Cooper Rush isn’t knocking anyone out but he keeps winning on decision. He dodged a couple of misfires today. Our offense isn’t very exciting or explosive with him but he’s been pretty solid and we’re winning.

Brooksey

Reaction score
I don't think you can sit the guy on this kind of winning streak

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rush is unstop-able. Man is a threat to the future of the NFL. No team can touch him. What will the NFL do now? Should the rest of the teams just surrender rather than get embarrassed?
You broke my sarcasm meter.

But...do try to cheer him on as best as you can...I know...it's hard....dig deep...find a way.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If Rush looks good against the Rams, and doesn't throw 2 picks, and Dallas wins, we will have a QB controversy. But I highly doubt that happens.
4 weeks ago we were throwing the season, Then he won a game. Then he won another. Some said if he wins another there might be a QB controversy. Then he won another...now he has to win another and not throw two picks.

You haters are weird sheesh. Like you DON'T want to win.....or don;t want a certain player to get the credit.

morat1959

Reaction score
No but he is better than Dak.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
He is great against blitz. He knows what the defense can do. He reads the field well. He makes calculated risks on throws where the risk reward is acceptable. Simply put, he plays smart football at the most important position in the field.
:welcome:to the Zone!

Xeven

Reaction score
Let me guess
Drunk Dak fanboy?
Nope I love Rush and how he is playing. Dak need to prove himself. Dak has not earned his pay.

Just having a bit of fun with the controversy. Cooper is a Cinderella story.

Last edited: