Rush Hour 3 and Hot Rod

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Saw both of these today.

Rush Hour 3 was pretty bad. It seemed like an old 80's cop action movie. And not a good one like Lethal Weapon. It wasn't very funny, and nothing interesting as far as the action. The first 2 were much better.

Hot Rod was pretty good. Started a little ho-hum but ended up having a lot of laugh out loud moments, and some pretty classic moments. It also had an 80's feel to it, but in more entertaining way.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
i saw hot rod as well, it reminded me of napolian dynomite which ment it was a stupid funny

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
ChldsPlay;1584779 said:
Saw both of these today.

Rush Hour 3 was pretty bad. It seemed like an old 80's cop action movie. And not a good one like Lethal Weapon. It wasn't very funny, and nothing interesting as far as the action. The first 2 were much better.

Hot Rod was pretty good. Started a little ho-hum but ended up having a lot of laugh out loud moments, and some pretty classic moments. It also had an 80's feel to it, but in more entertaining way.
I think everyone saw that coming. I'm a big fan of the first two, but I will most likely wait and rent it when it comes out. They waited too long to make it IMO. Chris Tucker, you greedy SOB.