Russel Wilson could be going to the Giants?

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
If they can put one around Haskins..look out! He hit a coffee saucer on a roll out from 48 yards. That about a 5" disk.

I don't buy that either. Haskins isn't going to be a first year star IMO. He will take time to develop as well and if they can't figure out their OL, he is going to face the same issues as any other QB. One guy, even a QB, can not save a team. You gotta have the pieces.

Last edited:

aria

Reaction score
And the syrup bottle. First woman I ever fondled.
In hindsight, how was it? Love at first taste? I ditched her in my early teens in favor of the real thing, Grade A pure but the bottles aren’t nearly as appeasing nor are they squeezable so you lose the feel but the flavor makes it so worth it.

Jemima is cheap, like Robert Kraft cheap. Bottom shelf type.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
I don't buy that either. Haskins isn't going to be a first year star IMO. He will take time to develop as well and if they can't figure out their OL, he is going to face the same issues as any other QB. One guy, even a QB, can not save a team. You gotta have the pieces.
That's fair. I didn't explain. I didn't mean his rookie year. The kid is damn good.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
That's fair. I didn't explain. I didn't mean his rookie year. The kid is damn good.

Yeah, and I'm sorry as well. It's like a pet peeve of mine, when people expect young players, especially QBs, to be saviors. It's just a thing for me. When I was a little younger and I did some coaching, I hated when parents would expect their kids to step on the field or the court or the mat and be experts on whatever sports. I just hated that. Made it less enjoyable for the kids, a lot of times. Not saying that's what you were trying to do, just that sometimes I let that get the best of me so I'm sorry if I kinda allowed that there.

My bad.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
Yeah, and I'm sorry as well. It's like a pet peeve of mine, when people expect young players, especially QBs, to be saviors. It's just a thing for me. When I was a little younger and I did some coaching, I hated when parents would expect their kids to step on the field or the court or the mat and be experts on whatever sports. I just hated that. Made it less enjoyable for the kids, a lot of times. Not saying that's what you were trying to do, just that sometimes I let that get the best of me so I'm sorry if I kinda allowed that there.

My bad.
:thumbup:

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Giants are drafting either Murray or Haskins.

Seattle is not trading Russell Wilson. That would be a kiss of death to their franchise. That team has been junk for awhile but he keeps them competitive and relevant. He will retire a Seahawk.