Russell Wilson to be released

Jayinem

Reaction score
Could he end up in Washington? Quinn was the DC in Seattle when he won a Super Bowl. Not sure how good their relationship was though.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Could he end up in Washington? Quinn was the DC in Seattle when he won a Super Bowl. Not sure how good their relationship was though.
Good point. Could look at him as a bridge to whoever they draft.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Worst. Trade. Ever.
Not quite as bad as the Herschel Walker trade but it’s right up there. You have fans here that want to replace Dak with Wilson. :rolleyes: His numbers are dwindling each season and he hasn’t had a winning season in four years. This fan base cares more about finding a bargain at QB than winning games. They would rather have another teams mistake at QB.

kskboys

Reaction score
Lol that's exactly what I'm saying, if they can take the hit why can't we, bye bye lol
We can, Jerry covets his players and hates to let them walk.

However, I did see a completely different attitude toward Dak from Jerry when Dak was beyond horrible in the 1st half vs GB. I do believe there's a chance he doesn't get extended. Not sure at this point.

irishline

Reaction score
Highest paid QB in the NFL is Joe Burrow at 55 mill. Where you getting the 60 mil from?
That would be the cap hit if we cut Dak this offseason ($59.6). Pretty sure that was he was referring to since the $85 million number is the Denver dead cap hit for Wilson.