Russell Wilson will be released by Broncos

McMicah

Reaction score
Russell will likely sign for league minimum to be petty and make Broncos pay. It would be hilarious for the cowboys to ship Dak to Atlanta and sign Wilson at the minimum for 2 years

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Russell will likely sign for league minimum to be petty and make Broncos pay. It would be hilarious for the cowboys to ship Dak to Atlanta and sign Wilson at the minimum for 2 years
LOL. Jerry will offer Payton a 2nd and a 4th for Wilson.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Can we make this a free agency thread for all the news going on with it starting next week? @Reality

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Russ would be leaving 40 million on the table. If he’s that stupid I don’t think Broncos care lol.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Damn, for some reason I thought he was younger. He's 35, but 26 td and 8 int wasn't a bad season

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Really hilarious as Dak can’t be “shipped” anywhere without his expressed consent.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why would that be Hilarious? I think it'd be a good way to extend CeeDee, Micah and sign a couple of quality free agents.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Really hilarious as Dak can’t be “shipped” anywhere without his expressed consent.
Or we could cut him and save some cap. If Wilson were to come in at league minimum to screw the Broncos, as said above, I think Dak would accept a trade.
Probably a moot point....i don't think Jerry would do it.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Their HC lost control of his team when he first made his arrogant comments about previous coaches. Whether or not Russ deserved the criticism, his berating him on the sidelines is unjustified and was just gross. Imagine MM doing that to Dak?

Rayman70

Reaction score
Russ has the mind, but the body has slowed and, in this sport, & that particular position, that aint good.