Russell Wilson will be released by Broncos

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Damn, for some reason I thought he was younger. He's 35, but 26 td and 8 int wasn't a bad season
It was similar to Kaepernick’s last year. The TD:INT ratio may be pretty, but that’s because he was very guarded with his throws and not getting the team in position to win. A lot of what was happening for them were 21-16 games.

Dude had just barely 3000 passing yards in 15 starts. Think about how that is in 2023. He had by far the lowest yards per attempt of his entire career. He was playing scared

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It was similar to Kaepernick’s last year. The TD:INT ratio may be pretty, but that’s because he was very guarded with his throws and not getting the team in position to win. A lot of what was happening for them were 21-16 games.

Dude had just barely 3000 passing yards in 15 starts. Think about how that is in 2023. He had by far the lowest yards per attempt of his entire career. He was playing scared
That’s more of a reflection of the coaching than him.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Hey if my team gave up 70 I’m not going to worry about the details if I’m the QB :laugh:
well 1 thing is for sure, it was a true team loss. lol. It was like that scene from the movie "RV" ,,,the septic tank scene. The crap just kept flowing lol

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This isn't new news. All the signs pointed to this happening.

Seattle has to be laughing their butts off with all those draft picks.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
This isn't new news. All the signs pointed to this happening.

Seattle has to be laughing their butts off with all those draft picks.
Yeah that was a hell of a fleece. Gonna screw future deals for quarterbacks I don’t think teams are going to offer those packages anymore for vets.

plasticman

Reaction score
He's done. He had a great career, got his ring, overachieved for his position in the draft. He has a lot to be proud of.

Next!

I know, seems cruel. That's the world of professional sports competition. That applies to the best in history as well. Very few leave on their own terms.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He's done. He had a great career, got his ring, overachieved for his position in the draft. He has a lot to be proud of.

Next!

I know, seems cruel. That's the world of professional sports competition. That applies to the best in history as well. Very few leave on their own terms.
Broncos are a mess. I’m sure he’s ready to leave that dumpster fire.