CFZ Rusty's Coaching Staff Scenario

Aven8

Reaction score
that is not what happened. The owner hired Garrett to build a running game in NY. Garrett hired Columbo. Joe Judge differed in philosophy on how to coach the line and Marc Columbo flipped out during a practice when coaching the centers and Judge fired him over it.
It’s because Columbo was telling him to use his hands instead of his feet. Paul Alexander said his feet were awful. Just read the article a week ago.

MikeB80

Reaction score
It’s because Columbo was telling him to use his hands instead of his feet. Paul Alexander said his feet were awful. Just read the article a week ago.
yea that seems right. I just know Columbo got fired essentially because he said *** you to judge during a practice and it was an issue.

Aven8

Reaction score
yea that seems right. I just know Columbo got fired essentially because he said *** you to judge during a practice and it was an issue.
Joe Judge might have been one of the worst hires in league history

MikeB80

Reaction score
Joe Judge might have been one of the worst hires in league history
only if you dont count ben mccadoo, urban myer or the all time worst....Steve Spurrier. Spurrier is the worst coach in nfl history.

Babe Laufenberg always tells the story of how he was on the field during warmups in november of 03 when washington was here....he heard spurrier asking assistant coaches and ball boys who was active/inactive.

Sheepherder

Reaction score
Just to add a scenario where Quinn leaves, I'd probably try to have Joe Whitt, Al Harris, or Durde as the DC. Either of them seem to be good choices to me.
Ya'll might as well quit on these scenarios because the Jones group gonna always do what they want to do and you will be disappointed.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
If Kellen Moore gets the Head Coaching job at Carolina, then I think it could be a good thing as it may allow us to get some fresh ideas in on offense. So, let's assume for this scenario that Jerry manages to convince Dan Quinn to stay and Fassel stays for simplicity along with Mike McCarthy. I'd like to see us hire Jon Kitna at QB Coach, Marc Colombo at Oline coach, and Frank Reich at OC.

Jon Kitna worked well with Dak, and I think Dak would do well to return to having Kitna coaching him. Jon Kitna was his QB Coach in 2019. During that year, Dak had one of his best years as a QB, even if the team was disappointing. So, having Kitna back would give Dak back a QB coach who did well with him.

Marc Colombo did well last time that he was here at that spot, and I think the oline could use his mentality as they did well. While Garrett, Linehan, and Marinelli were horrible, our position coaches in 2019 in Kitna and Colombo did well. I think they'd help Dak refocus and our oline get back to what it does best.

Finally, we come to our OC. I think it's time we get away from the Jason Garrett-minded offense that Kellen Moore brings. It's old, and teams know what we are going to do. If teams can figure that out, then that makes stopping us easier. So, I'd bring in Frank Reich as OC. He's not a good HC, but he's an excellent OC. I think we would do well with him, and I think that he'd bring fresh ideas to our offense that we haven't had in a long time.

So, my HC would still be Mike McCarthy. The DC would still be Dan Quinn. The Special Teams coach would be Fassel still. Our oline coach would be Marc Colombo. Our QB coach would be Jon Kitna, and the OC would be Frank Reich.

What do you all think of this coaching scenario idea?
Quinnie knows that as long as Prescot is in the building this organization isn't doing anything in the playoffs! Look for Quinnie to get a rocky mountain high HC job AND look for Parsons to follow him there too.