Signed by Cowboys S Juanyeh Thomas signs with Cowboys

I would have rather brought back Israel Mukuamu at Safety. He is bigger, faster, and can play both Safety and CB if needed.

These fools in charge of the Cowboys always make the wrong player personnel decisions. Never fails. 30+ years and counting.
Mukuamu spent the spring in the UFL and was cut by the Steelers in August.

:facepalm:
 
I would have rather brought back Israel Mukuamu at Safety. He is bigger, faster, and can play both Safety and CB if needed.

These fools in charge of the Cowboys always make the wrong player personnel decisions. Never fails. 30+ years and counting.
You love your PS squad dudes. Every team in NFL must make the wrong decisions.
 
Yes, I would take Butler in a heartbeat. We definitely need bodies
He's had games when he had to fill in for diggs, where he was great in coverage. I recall one game he had against Washington at Washington. He was everywhere. Sticky coverage. Then he got hurt and never did regain his mojo
 

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,010
Messages
14,656,778
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top