S. Taylor..and the spit...

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hope it hasn't been posted already. Just figured I'd share. Pretty pathetic if you ask me, and even worse...on Extremeskins...they are saying this is fake :lmao2:

http://media.putfile.com/Taylor-edit29

PS: yeah I know this goes in NFL zone, but nobody's there right now, so feel free to move Mods.

Zman5

Reaction score
Taylor is a punk and he should be suspended for the Seattle game by the NFL and if Gibbs had any balls/integrity he would supend Taylor himself.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
ghettogandhi said:
wow- how come no one else has that footage

Well Sportscenter and NFL Channel are both playing it as well. Suppose a different cam. angle that is used by NFL Channel?

xpistofer

Reaction score
outstanding officiating. he held to the spirit of the law there...too bad we can't hear the commentary every week.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
ghettogandhi said:
wow- how come no one else has that footage

seems like the league might have that -- since they didn't fine him the first time he was tossed for spitting due to no video evidence.

either the league has clear video evidence or the ref had a clear view of the play to report to the league.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
xpistofer said:
outstanding officiating. he held to the spirit of the law there...too bad we can't hear the commentary every week.

it sounds legit to me -- the refs voice is consistent and you can see his lips speaking the words for a good part of it.

hell, even the Skins players didn't question the call after the explanation.

kojak

Who Loves Ya Baby?
Reaction score
That's cool footage. I think the ref made a good call on Pittman not being penalized for retaliation(sp).

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
kojak_DD said:
That's cool footage. I think the ref made a good call on Pittman not being penalized for retaliation(sp).

I love it when he asked that Skins player "what would you have done if he did that to you"....and the player goes "oh.." and just walks off. Classic!!

kojak

Who Loves Ya Baby?
Reaction score
numnuts23 said:
I love it when he asked that Skins player "what would you have done if he did that to you"....and the player goes "oh.." and just walks off. Classic!!

Yeah I thought he looked at the right way. he didn't really blame Pittman for what he did, like he viewed it like what he would of done of that happened to him. Good officaiting, good call.

rojan

Reaction score
I wonder what Gregg Williams is thinking now...hahahahaha

VThokie7

Reaction score
Sean Taylor is one of the biggest punks in the NFL right now. The thing that really gets me is afterwards he lied to Gibbs and Williams and said he didn't spit in Pittman's face. With the conclusive video evidence now what does he have to say? Spitting in somebody's face is one of the lowest things you can possibly do, he should've been suspended a game, as should anybody who spits in the face of another player.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
xpistofer said:
I agree.
I applaud his ability to size up the situation and make an effective judgement that quickly. That guys has always been a good ref. He did the right thing.

I saw this footage on Total Access earlier.