S Tyrann Mathieu to Chiefs

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I don't watch the Texans much, but did Tyrann Mathieu make any plays of note in Houston last year?

On top of that, aren't the Chiefs already paying Eric Berry insane money?

The bottom line is ET's bottom line continues to expand.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Chiefs and Rams seem to be interested in winning the Super Bowl instead of the salary cap championship.

Wow you mean teams that have good rosters and on the verge of winning the super bowl keep spending to try and get over the hump? Are they stupid? They should be conservative like the Jone’s who know how to build winners.

John813

Reaction score
Interesting how poor the money was for safeties last year and now the GM's are spending money like they are at a strip club .

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
yep and it was the opposite last year.Et is on cloud nine right now.

Why do you say that? For every safety signed, that's one less potential landing spot he has........not to mention it's another team pass over him for another player.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I don't watch the Texans much, but did Tyrann Mathieu make any plays of note in Houston last year?

On top of that, aren't the Chiefs already paying Eric Berry insane money?

The bottom line is ET's bottom line continues to expand.
So far nobody has signed him, and it's being reported that the 49ers haven't even spoken to him.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Jeff Heath
Xavier Woods
Kavon Frazier
Darian Thompson

These guys have the best job security in the league at the Safety position...congrats guys.

DCowboyz

Reaction score
I feel like every team has unlimited cap space and funds and we're capped. I wonder where ET goes now. He isn't coming here.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Jeff Heath
Xavier Woods
Kavon Frazier
Darian Thompson

These guys have the best job security in the league at the Safety position...congrats guys.
Yup, don’t worry about bad angles and missed tackles. No turnovers ect... just accept cheap money and the Jone’s will love you.