Saban's 2006 Dolphin staff of Quinn, Garrett and Kirby Smart

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Said this before .......Quinn is probably Garrett's ticket back in the league once he take another HC job. Maybe not as QC but positional like QB coach

Reactions: JPM

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Said this before .......Quinn is probably Garrett's ticket back in the league once he take another HC job. Maybe not as QC but positional like QB coach

Lol. Not on the Cowboys.
That's like being the Director of the place and then dropping down to intern with a guy you had to go against as your boss.

Although who knows how much self-respect Jason has.
Dude's always been a viper in the grass.

RS12

Reaction score
I thought Landry 2.0 was going to Duke to show em how it was done.

RS12

Reaction score
Quinn will takeover for McCarthy in 2023. Garrett will be brought back as the OC. Quinn will be fired after the 2025 season and Jason Garrett will be named the new Head Coach.
Quinn will takeover for McCarthy in 2023. Garrett will be brought back as the OC. Quinn will be fired after the 2025 season and Jason Garrett will be named the new Head Coach.
I have put up with a lot for a quarter century. That would 100% be the end for me.

RS12

Reaction score
And BTW Mara didnt do boy genius any favors when he talked about how the Giants coaching staff had screwed up Daniel Jones.

JBS

Reaction score
Yeah, I guess Kirby smart will be on his staff too

what do you mean my logic Is stupid?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Saban's QB choice at Miami came down to two guys: Drew Brees and Duante Culpepper. He chose the latter.

Imagine if he chose Brees? Brees has said he preferred Miami at the time. Does Brees go from average to great, as he did in New Orleans? Does Saban establish himself in the NFL?

The course of history, for many, changed with that decision.