Sad Fan Zone

superonyx

Reaction score
Yes, I've made several posts about how I think this organization is poorly run and how I want them to do better. I have neglected to do any "ra ra ra" posts. Okay, here goes.

Ra ra ra, go team!

There ya go.
Where did he say he wanted a ra ra post? Why are you implying this? He didn't say that at all.
It sounds like he is wondering why their are not many post talking about the upcoming game.

superonyx

Reaction score
Only on your part.

You fail to realize your own hypocrisy, as do all these people calling others out, attacking other fans, and trying to have the forum censored.
giphy.gif

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Look in the mirror pal. You and every one of the other crybabies who clearly can't handle the fact that their team is truggling and being justly criticized.

You're actually trying to censor this forum. But clearly not smart enough to realize that, or certainly can't admit the truth of what's happening.

But yeah, you go ahead and try to point your finger at the other guy...
:facepalm:

While continuing to prove me correct with every post.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
Yes, every fan has a right to complain, whine, attack players and coaches, and express his or her displeasure, but I find it sad when I have to go to the news zone to read anything about the Eagles game.
It’s one thing to be unhappy for a couple of days after a loss, but as the weekend approaches, the Fan Zone is nothing more than the Drama Zone.

I’ll express my gratitude now for the genius posts that remind me I don’t have to visit Cowboys zone. Thank You!

It’s just sad that a couple days before the Eagles come to town, all the threads are about everything but the game. I’ve seen 5-11 seasons when fans still cared about the upcoming game.

I was on the old ESPN forums during the 5-11 seasons and I dont remember 1 year out of those 3 where anybody cared about the next game after about the 5th game.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Where did he say he wanted a ra ra post? Why are you implying this? He didn't say that at all.
It sounds like he is wondering why their are not many post talking about the upcoming game.

Then why didn't he create that thread?

Sydla

Reaction score
Huge comprehension issues. Huge.

The reality is that there are more than enough threads on this board right now where you and Chuck54 and others like you guys can discuss football and Xs and Os. But instead of sticking to those threads, you want to engage in a thread that basically makes you feel better about yourself because you think it somehow makes you a better fan to point out the negativity of other fans.

Here's where you really lose. What you are doing in this thread is the exact same thing Rockport does.............. and he's arguably the worst poster on this board. Let that sink in.

superonyx

Reaction score
Then why didn't he create that thread?
Because the trolls jump on every thread and trolljack them.
Take a look at a few of the ones that have been created already. You get some Pappydude or whatever his name is derailing most real football talk. He isnt the only one either. Make a mention that we need to lean on the run game and the Zeke trolls come out and derail that thread talking about his contract, cabo, hes slow, fat, blah blah blah.

BTW. stop crying about censorship here. This is a private forum that already has rules that censor. Which is a good thing otherwise this place will turn into the eagles forum.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
For what it’s worth, I’m totally looking forward to this Eagles game. It’s just not worth engaging with a whole flock of sad pandas on dozens of made up topics during a three game skid.

I been trying to stay off the site and out of many of these threads. I haven't even looked at over half the thread titles in the past few weeks.
I am tired as many of the past 10 years, but I am also tired even of my own displeasurable posts. LOL.
I still try to look at the good side, as I tell myself we are 3-3, better than this point last season. But it is getting very hard to do. But I just want the game to get here.

Win, great, but I won't fool myself into thinking they turned it around, again.
Lose, not so great, not the end of the season, but it sure will make me thing this team really has lost it, time for a change over the bye week, but we know that won't happen. So the cycle continues.

Either way, I been busy and will have a busy few weeks or even a month or more, busier than usual, so that takes away some of the sting from the past 3 weeks. And maybe further into the season. I just hope they come out and play with some fire Sunday night for once. Play to win.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Because the trolls jump on every thread and trolljack them.
Take a look at a few of the ones that have been created already. You get some Pappydude or whatever his name is derailing most real football talk. He isnt the only one either. Make a mention that we need to lean on the run game and the Zeke trolls come out and derail that thread talking about his contract, cabo, hes slow, fat, blah blah blah.

If people are so weak that they can't handle a difference of opinion, maybe the issue is with them and nobody else?

BTW. stop crying about censorship here. This is a private forum that already has rules that censor. Which is a good thing otherwise this place will turn into the eagles forum.

Does it hurt that I'm calling it out for what it is? Denial ain't just a river in Egypt. The people "crying" are you and the guy who started this thread. You want to try to control what gets talked about and what doesn't. To censor what's being talked about. You can say whatever else you'd like, but your actions and intentions betray you.

You want to blame someone for the negative vibe around here? Point it in the right direction, at those who've caused it by losing three straight games. Not at those reacting to those losses.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why is it when someone posts something here that is counter to what another thinks, they have to accuse them of trolling? Cannot you argue the points without getting into this childish name calling or is that because you are not comfortable debating the points?

This web site has the ones that have already given up on one side, the ones that refuse to give up on the other and in the middle are the rest of us waiting to see what's going to happen and how this team is going to respond.

Both of these teams are struggling but they are .500 and their seasons are far from over.

Praxit

Reaction score
Yes, every fan has a right to complain, whine, attack players and coaches, and express his or her displeasure, but I find it sad when I have to go to the news zone to read anything about the Eagles game.
It’s one thing to be unhappy for a couple of days after a loss, but as the weekend approaches, the Fan Zone is nothing more than the Drama Zone.

I’ll express my gratitude now for the genius posts that remind me I don’t have to visit Cowboys zone. Thank You!

It’s just sad that a couple days before the Eagles come to town, all the threads are about everything but the game. I’ve seen 5-11 seasons when fans still cared about the upcoming game.
...chuck, we cant look forward to a game, when half team doesn't show up. On the foras the posters are trying to figure it out. We should be 4-2 or even 5-1. The fact is we're 3-3, and the way its looking, soon 3-4 and back sliding fast.

superonyx

Reaction score
Why is it when someone posts something here that is counter to what another thinks, they have to accuse them of trolling? Cannot you argue the points without getting into this childish name calling or is that because you are not comfortable debating the points?

This web site has the ones that have already given up on one side, the ones that refuse to give up on the other and in the middle are the rest of us waiting to see what's going to happen and how this team is going to respond.

Both of these teams are struggling but they are .500 and their seasons are far from over.
Disagreeing isnt trolling.
Trolling would be the fans like Pappy who will find a way to bash Dak in a thread about Amari ect. Disagreeing is great. But coming here after a loss looking to celebrate that a cowboys player had a bad game and tell everyone how right you were is trolling. Trolling is posting stuff that is only posted to anger others.

Sydla

Reaction score
Disagreeing isnt trolling.
Trolling would be the fans like Pappy who will find a way to bash Dak in a thread about Amari ect. Disagreeing is great. But coming here after a loss looking to celebrate that a cowboys player had a bad game and tell everyone how right you were is trolling. Trolling is posting stuff that is only posted to anger others.

Which is what also happens when people post that fans are too negative, or whining too much, etc.

Note, Chuck 54 made his post and then disappeared. A hallmark of a drive by, troll post.