Twitter: Safety snap count

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
You just can’t keep Kearse off of the field.

Disappointed that Kazee and Hooker gave up TDs. Hooker was clearly pushed and Kazee was caught watching 7

I know Diggs said post game that it was ultimately his fault, but I think Kazee should shoulder a lot of the blame.

Diggs took the underneath but gave up too much space. Kazee had the coverage over the top, but he took a bad angle. At minimum that should have been a pass break up.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Give Kearse some of Neal and LVE's snaps and play Wilson at SS full time. Wilson is you best S and its not even close

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Kearse has taken his opportunity well. Glad to see it.

Kind of disappointed in Neal and Kazee. My expectations weren't high anyway, but still not seeing much. Hooker isn't doing all that much either, I'd like to see more snaps though.

Reactions: BAT

Easyout66

Reaction score
If it's the play I'm thinking of, I was certain he was offsides. In replay, it sure looks like he's in the neutral zone before the snap. Not complaining though.
If refs don't call it, it didn't happen

Ekspozed

Reaction score
Kearse has taken his opportunity well. Glad to see it.

Kind of disappointed in Neal and Kazee. My expectations weren't high anyway, but still not seeing much. Hooker isn't doing all that much either, I'd like to see more snaps though.
Kazee, imo, has been good besides that memorable 75 yard stinker.

Beaker42

Reaction score
For those interested in how they'd work Wilson back in.

Kearse has been a revelation.

Hooker should be getting half of Kazee’s. Dude was an hour late on the ball that burned Diggs. Not only did he not break it up but he made no effort to tackle the dude. Just a weird bad play.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
I actually hope they let Neal walk. Nothing he has done impresses me. He is almost as bad Jaylon playing the run, cant get off blocks, and only marginal at coverage.

Neal and Parsons were so confused on a down late in the game, I thought for sure Mac was going to hit them for a touchdown play.

Adding Donovan Wilson before the bye may have upset the chemistry of defense.

The safety play and really the back 7 looked out of whack for much of the game.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
I know Diggs said post game that it was ultimately his fault, but I think Kazee should shoulder a lot of the blame.

Diggs took the underneath but gave up too much space. Kazee had the coverage over the top, but he took a bad angle. At minimum that should have been a pass break up.

Safety was definitely responsible for inside leverage.

Diggs did his job.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Safety was definitely responsible for inside leverage.

Diggs did his job.

Looking at the replay, it definitely looks like the defense called puts the S in position to make the play, whether it's a sure tackle or a PBU. Diggs even pulls up expecting the S to make the play.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
I'm kinda glad that receiver scored leaving 2:11 on the clock, with 2 minutes to go down a score, with ball in Prescott's hands I'm thinking 'we got this'

Yeah when they scored I actually let out a sigh of relief. I wanted Dak with the ball. THe 2 pointer sucked though and getting the tie was way harder than it needed to be.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Interesting to see how Whitt/DQ rotate those Safeties, but at this point how much movement/change can you expect. Kearse is the top hybrid S/LB, Kazee and Hooker are ballhawks in center field.

Hard to see where Dono fits in right now.

Next year, Tyler Coyle (4.3/210lbs/39in vert) could be a hybrid S/LB, or maybe a Single High. Looked good in preseason imo.

Glad to be loaded at Safety for change.

TheHerd

Reaction score
You just can’t keep Kearse off of the field.

Disappointed that Kazee and Hooker gave up TDs. Hooker was clearly pushed and Kazee was caught watching 7
Forgot about the push. Extended arm creating separation. The very definition in offensive pass interference

jrumann59

Reaction score
Neal and Parsons were so confused on a down late in the game, I thought for sure Mac was going to hit them for a touchdown play.

Adding Donovan Wilson before the bye may have upset the chemistry of defense.

The safety play and really the back 7 looked out of whack for much of the game.
Neal was the man sprinting out to the wide guy on the Diggs INT