Saints are releasing RB Latavius Murray

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
It's got nothing to do with homeroom or bias. Get that through your thick skull. The Cowboys made the right choice at the time the player was available...and why. Plus, they also had other things to look at like contract amount demands, can the player contribute elsewhere (special teams) while being a backup, age, wear-n-tear, etc. You know this, but you're complaining as usual simply because you don't like the Cowboys decisions once again.

It's very simple: stop calling fans "homers" or "biased" and simply go follow another team if you're that unhappy. Grow up.
Lol....You are completely useless for any real football conversation. Homers like you always are.

So I cant root for the cowboys because you think Clement is better than Murray? :lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Last edited:

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
if all the guy is doing is special teams then fine. If you want a back that can run the ball and do a good job, Murray is much better. Not even close actually.

Firstly, Murray wasn't available when we signed Clement. Secondly, he's older. Thirdly, I said I wouldn't mind signing Murray AS WELL as having Clement. Like being 4 RBs deep.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Firstly, Murray wasn't available when we signed Clement. Secondly, he's older. Thirdly, I said I wouldn't mind signing Murray AS WELL as having Clement. Like being 4 RBs deep.

I never said he was available. I simply said Murray is better. Which he definitely is. And for some reason, you angry little homers cant take it. LOL

And according to America's biggest Cowboy homer I cant like the Cowboys anymore. :muttley:

Oh yah, lets go 4 deep!!! Super idea. Why didnt I think of that? Heck, lets just go 5 deep?

You and your boyfriend are great together. :oldcouple:

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
And besides, he may not even sign here to begin with where as we got a sure signing in Clement. And don't laugh off special teams. As stated, it is NOTORIOUS on these boards how bad our special teams have been. We have a back now who SPECIALIZES in special teams as well as making good runs as the 3rd back (which is what we needed). That's important. For the 3 RB, would you rather have someone who can't play ST for crap, but might get a few yards (when we already have 2 backs more than capable of what you're needing) but start at the 15, or have the 3rd back be someone who can get you the ball on a kick at the 35 or better?

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I never said he was available. I simply said Murray is better. Which he definitely is. And for some reason, you angry little homers cant take it. LOL

And according to America's biggest Cowboy homer I cant like the Cowboys anymore. :muttley:

As far as Murray being better, it depends on what you need from him. He might be a good 2 option and sure, in terms of outright RB play, he might be better. However, he's older and is useless at kick returns. For the 3rd RB, I think it's a good idea to have someone who can return the ball and help with field position. On that front, Clement is better. The problem with Murray, if we go 3 RBs, is that he doesn't offer something we don't already have. Zeke and Pollard are more than capable of doing what Murray's skilled at. Additionally, we have someone on the PS who actually looked good. No, I'm not saying he's better than Murray. I'm just saying Murray doesn't provide something we don't already have if we're only going 3 RBs.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
As far as Murray being better, it depends on what you need from him. He might be a good 2 option and sure, in terms of outright RB play, he might be better. However, he's older and is useless at kick returns. For the 3rd RB, I think it's a good idea to have someone who can return the ball and help with field position. On that front, Clement is better. The problem with Murray, if we go 3 RBs, is that he doesn't offer something we don't already have. Zeke and Pollard are more than capable of doing what Murray's skilled at. Additionally, we have someone on the PS who actually looked good. No, I'm not saying he's better than Murray. I'm just saying Murray doesn't provide something we don't already have if we're only going 3 RBs.

He might be a good 2 option and sure, in terms of outright RB play, he might be better.

Yep, you just nailed it. Well done. Conversation over.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
He might be a good 2 option and sure, in terms of outright RB play, he might be better.

Yep, you just nailed it. Well done. Conversation over.

Okay, so in that case, would you say that Murray is better than Pollard? That's the key question there. Because I could argue that Murray would be a better option than Pollard, but not Clement because i think Clement is a better returner than Pollard, and Murray fits the RB spot better than Pollard. THAT I would agree with.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Oh yah, lets go 4 deep!!! Super idea. Why didnt I think of that? Heck, lets just go 5 deep?

You and your boyfriend are great together. :oldcouple:
Shut up, clown.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
We’ve got a fever. A back up fever. and the only thing that’ll cure is more back ups
christopher-walken-fever.gif

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
26 year old Jordan Howard is sitting on the Eagles practice squad as well.

John813

Reaction score
26 year old Jordan Howard is sitting on the Eagles practice squad as well.

He fell off quick.

While the Dolphins used him in 3rd and 1/goalline plays he really was ineffective as a runner.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Okay, so in that case, would you say that Murray is better than Pollard? That's the key question there. Because I could argue that Murray would be a better option than Pollard, but not Clement because i think Clement is a better returner than Pollard, and Murray fits the RB spot better than Pollard. THAT I would agree with.

I think Pollard, Murray, Zeke is a hell of a stable of backs. Special teams is a side note.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Im not the clown that thinks Clement is better than Murray. That would be you homer. LOL

You homers will say anything. One week and you are already in full on defense mode from your new hero Clement.
Making up your own bunk once again? Do you understand English? When did I ever say Clement was the better RB? I said Clement was the right fit for various reasons. Go back to grade school and get properly educated. Sounds like you failed English class badly, specifically English Comprehension. Sheesh

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Making up your own bunk once again? Do you understand English? When did I ever say Clement was the better RB? I said Clement was the right fit for various reasons. Go back to grade school and get properly educated. Sounds like you failed English class badly, specifically English Comprehension. Sheesh

Ah, so you finally admit that Murray is the better back? Well done. All that mindless insulting and anger for nothing.

Special teams? LOL I like my running backs to be able to play running back. Is that some little dumb excuse you made up to promote clement? Pollard returns kicks genius or did you forget that?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Ah, so you finally admit that Murray is the better back? Well done. All that mindless insulting and anger for nothing.

Special teams? LOL I like my running backs to be able to play running back. Is that some little dumb excuse you made up to promote clement? Pollard returns kicks genius or did you forget that?
Murray is the more experienced RB, not necessarily the better one. Clement is a better fit in Dallas than Murray would for various reasons. Too bad that breaks your achey breaks heart. Need a tissue?