Saints artifical nose

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I'm not sure which team it was (I think it was what used to be the Football Team), but I definitely remember reading that they piped in crowd noise. I don't know if it was legal at that time (this was several years ago) and the rules have since changed or if they were doing it illegally then. Any way about it, every team has to be prepared to deal with noise (legal, or otherwise) on the road.
The Seahawks were accused of Piping in noise, and its not legal. Sure teams have to deal with noise.....but not speaker provided noise. By the way, that stadium has the worst sound system of any stadium we have been to. Cant understand a word they say.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
The Seahawks were accused of Piping in noise, and its not legal. Sure teams have to deal with noise.....but not speaker provided noise. By the way, that stadium has the worst sound system of any stadium we have been to. Cant understand a word they say.
Since you were there...it sounded to me like our guys had some pretty good representation there. What was your take on the amount of Cowboys fans there?

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Since you were there...it sounded to me like our guys had some pretty good representation there. What was your take on the amount of Cowboys fans there?
I'm gonna guess 25% was cowboys fans. Everywhere in the city is cowboys fans.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
I'm gonna guess 25% was cowboys fans. Everywhere in the city is cowboys fans.
When Coop caught his long pass, the Cooooooop response made it sound as if there were a buttload of Cowboys fans there. 25% is pretty decent representation though.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
I'm not sure which team it was (I think it was what used to be the Football Team), but I definitely remember reading that they piped in crowd noise. I don't know if it was legal at that time (this was several years ago) and the rules have since changed or if they were doing it illegally then. Any way about it, every team has to be prepared to deal with noise (legal, or otherwise) on the road.
Indianapolis

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Whatever. Even if they did pump in artifical nose it didn't stop us from ultimately punching them in the noise and getting the win.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Whatever. Even if they did pump in artifical nose it didn't stop us from ultimately punching them in the noise and getting the win.
Yep... whatever, until a crucial game happens and we screw a play up and after the game dak says, yea, the noise from those speakers made it impossible for us to communicate on that play. THEN, it will be a problem.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Coming in 2022 Saints smellivision. Bringing that robust smell of bourbon Street right to the front of your couch. Get the real game day feeling...only the Saint's can provide.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Coming in 2022 Saints smellivision. Bringing that robust smell of bourbon Street right to the front of your couch. Get the real game day feeling...only the Saint's can provide.

that-smell-a-kind-of-smelly-smell.gif

Rajveer

Reaction score
I am confused so a silent fart does not stink because it has no nose?

CowboysRule

Reaction score
I believe Atlanta was fined for piping in artifical noise several years ago.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I believe Atlanta was fined for piping in artifical noise several years ago.

Any team that the NFL allows to do...the players know to shut that stuff out...once on the field...time to rock and roll.