Saints enaged in talks to move Kenny Vaccaro

iamliko22

Reaction score

Would be a upgrade to D if deal was right.....

Cant edit title so enaged it is...

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
It's a relatively low upside move for us, in that, when Vaccaro is at his best, it's questionable how much of an upgrade he'd be over Heath. I'd say he probably helps out versus the run more, but against the pass, Heath has 1 less interception in 46 less starts. The passes deflected numbers are a bit better, but given the amount of playing time, I'm not sure how much better Vaccaro would be. Add in to it, that it will take several weeks for him to learn the defense and he's a free agent next year and I'll pass. If he were available back in May, I would be willing to give up a later pick, considering how many we'll have, but at this point, I see no real reason to do this.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
is he any good there is a reason the saints want to trade him not sure I would give up much

funkytown

Reaction score
I'd take him. He's a more physical presence back there then what we have. If its for a late round pick then we should be all over that.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Could Vaccaro even start for the Cowboys right now. I don't think so. I wouldn't want him over Jones, Heath, Frazier, or Woods. No room on the roster for Vaccaro.

roughneck266

Reaction score
Could Vaccaro even start for the Cowboys right now. I don't think so. I wouldn't want him over Jones, Heath, Frazier, or Woods. No room on the roster for Vaccaro.
Same here. Last year? Different story, this year, I just dont see him as much if any better than what we have.