News: Saints expect to hear for Cardinals about Sean Payton

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
I feel like he's a solid coach who can adapt to different weapons, but he still has that same con that Mike McCarthy has. Only one SB appearance in 15ish seasons with a hall of fame level qb.

HanD

Reaction score
I'm not a mm fan and would rather have so but mm deserves to keep his job after this year imo especially if he can win one playoff game.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
The Broncos have like zero draft capital to trade for him …. that is just another reason why trading for Wilson was dumb.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So far, S. Payton is being wooed by Cardinals and Broncos. Interesting. I'm sure they will be more to come. I know everyone wants him in Dallas, but not sure he will be all that much better than McCarthy. But, what the heck do I know. o_O

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I’m keeping MM. He doesn’t get the credit he deserves the dude is a damn good football coach and this team is lucky to have him. SP wouldn’t have been able to keep this team afloat after 4 went down like MM did.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Brees was a small QB too. He might be able to max out Murray. Murray has shown promise as a passer, but he seems tl be in arrested development
In Arizona he’d have Kyler Murray. Not sure he would want Murray.

Xeven

Reaction score
So far, S. Payton is being wooed by Cardinals and Broncos. Interesting. I'm sure they will be more to come. I know everyone wants him in Dallas, but not sure he will be all that much better than McCarthy. But, what the heck do I know. o_O
He would not be better and he and Jerry would be like Jimmy and Jerry.